Marine Events Calendar
Welcome to Events, a list of maritime-themed events from around the world. To order by Date, Event, Venue, Location or Category, click the respective title at the top of the list.
See also the list of past events.
- 2nd IMarEST Condition Based Maintenance Conference
- 28.09.2011 - 29.09.2011
- America Square Centre - London, UK
- Equipment & Technology
Condition Based Maintenance systems often fail due to the lack of cultural implementation with organisations.
However when properly implemented, CBM cuts cost for shipowners. A key question is how can CBM with its residual benefits be given more weight within organisations? Leading experts will discuss and debate this and outline strategies for developing a successful CBM programme.
Condition Based Maintenance 2011 will demonstrate how an intelligent, rather than a traditional approach to maintenance reduces the residual cost of ownership, giving practical insights into predicting equipment failures with greater precision. Delegates will also hear strategies on how to ensure CBM does not fail to deliver cost savings and efficiencies.
- America Square Centre - Website
- 1 America Square, 17 Crosswall
- EC3N 2LB
- London, UK
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...