- Offshore Drilling Rigs
- 26.07.2011 - 29.07.2011
- Hilton Hotel Singapore - Singapore
Rig owners around the world are commissioning more deep- water and shallow-water vessels to be built, with contracts for drill ships, semi-submersibles and offshore platforms increasing. With oil and gas companies expected to raise investment in production projects to more than $380 billion this year, orders for drilling vessels and offshore platforms are increasing.
Asia has been recognized as a region with particularly strong growth potential which in turn, creates new and exciting investment opportunities for the offshore drilling rig market.
- Hilton Hotel Singapore - Website
- 581 Orchard Road
- 238 883
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
- The World Of Arthur Ransom
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...