Marine Events Calendar
Welcome to Events, a list of maritime-themed events from around the world. To order by Date, Event, Venue, Location or Category, click the respective title at the top of the list.
See also the list of past events.
- FAST 2011 Conference
- 26.09.2011 - 29.09.2011
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki - Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Since their inception in Trondheim, Norway in 1991, the bi-annual FAST conferences have been the world's leading technical conferences addressing fast sea transportation issues. FAST 2011, the 11th International Conference on Fast Sea Transportation, will be held in beautiful Waikiki in Honolulu, Hawaii, from September 26 to 29, 2011, promoting world-wide cooperation among scientists and engineers concerned with all aspects of the high-speed maritime industry.
The technical program will focus on high-quality papers and invited Keynote Lecturers. A thorough review process, of both abstracts and full manuscripts, will be used to select papers whose originality, relevance, timeliness, and significance meet the standards FAST attendees have come to expect. The conference will be conducted in English.
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki - Website
- 2424 Kalakaua Avenue
- Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
- The World Of Arthur Ransom
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...