- Europort Istanbul
- 20.03.2013 - 23.03.2013
- Istanbul Expo Centre - Istanbul, Turkey
The 12th edition of Europort Istanbul will take place from 20 to 23 March 2013 in the Istanbul Expo Center.
At Europort Istanbul 2011, 234 exhibitors represented 753 brands from 37 countries. The broad international interest for the exhibition was reflected in the participation of individual companies from a.o. Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Taiwan and the United Kingdom. Present with a national pavilion were China, Korea (Busan and Ulsan), Romania and The Netherlands. The 7,181 visitors from 37 countries included amongst others shipyards, ship-owners and ship maintenance and ship repair yards.
- Istanbul Expo Centre - Website
- Cobancesme Kavsagi P K 40 34149 Airport - Yesilkoy
- Istanbul, Turkey
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...