Marine Events Calendar
Welcome to Events, a list of maritime-themed events from around the world. To order by Date, Event, Venue, Location or Category, click the respective title at the top of the list.
See also the list of past events.
- The Society of Maritime Industries Annual Conference
- 10.02.2010 - 11.02.2010
- Bath Assembly Rooms - Somerset, UK
A national conference to inform and promote debate on the important
factors that impact on the development of maritime renewable energy in
the UK, with a special focus on the potential for harnessing offshore
wind, tidal and wave energy.
"Investing in UK Maritime Renewable Energy – Engineering Challenges & Business Opportunities”, focuses on the fast expanding business of exploiting renewable energy offshore, be it sustained by wind or water. The South West region of England, blessed by geography in this regard, has been amongst the most innovative and active in progressing these exciting new concepts.
This conference will seek to portray those challenges and map out the many business opportunities which are already emerging for the maritime engineering sector. A key feature of the programme will be structured one to one networking meetings between the renewable energy players and the maritime engineering companies.
- Bath Assembly Rooms - Website
- Bennett Street, Bath
- BA1 2QH
- Somerset, UK
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- They Sang Like Kangaroos: Australia’s Tinpot Navy In The Great War
- Great British Shipwrecks: A Personal Adventure
- Global Marine Trends 2030
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
Latest CommentsPatricia Brooks: How very true. We are deep sea pilots here in Northern Europe offering a service endorsed and licen...
Pleased to see that sound science is getting a hearing. Over the past 30 years or so, inc...
Chaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson