Marine Events Calendar
Welcome to Events, a list of maritime-themed events from around the world. To order by Date, Event, Venue, Location or Category, click the respective title at the top of the list.
See also the list of past events.
- SPILLCON 2010
- 12.04.2010 - 16.04.2010
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) and the Australian Institute of Petroleum (AIP) invites delegates to attend the 14th International Oil Spill Conference for the Asia-Pacific region - Spillcon 2010 - Global, Regional, Local.
While proudly organised by Australia's key government and industry agencies responsible for Australia's marine environmental protection arrangements, Spillcon 2010 is also supported by Marine Safety Victoria and the Port of Melbourne Corporation. In keeping with its theme, the Conference will bring together local, regional and global environmental and shipping representatives across industry, government and non-government organisation to provide an avenue to discuss issues including cause and prevention, preparedness, response management and environmental issues.
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne - Website
- 123 Collins Street
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
- The World Of Arthur Ransom
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...