Dick Lee has had some forty years experience in marine science, education, training and operations in just about every sector of the fishing/seafood industries.
He has represented
industry in every Australian State and at the Commonwealth level, and managed projects in
the Pacific Islands and Papua New Guinea.
Please direct all letters to:
or by post to:Baird Publications
Suite 3, 20 Cato Street
Hawthorn East Victoria 3123
Letters may be published online or in one or more of Baird Maritime or Ausmarine magazine.
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next > End >>
|Page 3 of 5|
Latest Book Reviews
- They Sang Like Kangaroos: Australia’s Tinpot Navy In The Great War
- Great British Shipwrecks: A Personal Adventure
- Global Marine Trends 2030
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
Latest CommentsPatricia Brooks: How very true. We are deep sea pilots here in Northern Europe offering a service endorsed and licen...
Pleased to see that sound science is getting a hearing. Over the past 30 years or so, inc...
Chaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson