|New work for ‘Sapura 3000’|
|Thursday, 26 March 2009 14:57|
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: SapuraAcergy has won a contract worth US$825 million for development work in the deepwater Gumusut-Kakap field, 120km off Sabah.
SapuraAcergy is a 50-50 joint venture between London’s Acergy (formerly Stolt Offshore) and Malaysian oil and gas service contractor, Sapura Crest Petroleum.'Sapura 3000'
SapuraAcergy was formed in 2006 and operates a state of the art deepwater pipelay/heavy lift vessel, ‘Sapura 3000’. The works will begin immediately as offshore installation is slated to commence in 2010 with the ‘Sapura 3000’.
Latest Book Reviews
- They Sang Like Kangaroos: Australia’s Tinpot Navy In The Great War
- Great British Shipwrecks: A Personal Adventure
- Global Marine Trends 2030
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
Latest CommentsPatricia Brooks: How very true. We are deep sea pilots here in Northern Europe offering a service endorsed and licen...
Pleased to see that sound science is getting a hearing. Over the past 30 years or so, inc...
Chaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson