|Reminder: AUSMARINE Product Presentation Seminars|
|Tuesday, 16 November 2010 14:10|
With the AUSMARINE Exhibition, forums and seminars coming up very soon, organisers are reminding exhibitors and intending visitors of the Product Presentation Seminars.
â€śThese are such an important component of the event," said organiser Kishore Navani.
The Product Presentation Seminar programme is as follows:
Tuesday, November 23, 2010: Perth Convention Exhibition Centre, Western Australia
Venue: Inside Exhibition Hall to left of entrance
11:00 â€“ 12:00 Taylor Marine
Speakers: Capt. Tarun Mathur, Transas Marine Pacific
Topic: The Future of Navigation
14:00 â€“ 15:00 Coffey Environments
Speaker: Mr Mal Dann, Principal WHS/Mr Paul Foley, Principal WHS
Topic: Asbestos and Noise Management in the Maritime Industry
They will be held in Meeting Room 3 at the Perth Convention Exhibition Centre. It is located inside the AUSMARINE exhibition hall. Turn left from the entrance.
Latest Book Reviews
- Ice Ship: The Epic Voyages of the Polar Adventurer FRAM
- The Sydney Sailorsâ€™ Home 1859-2009
- International Tug & OSV: Annual Review 2014
- Against The Tide: Rickoverâ€™s Leadership Principles and the Rise of the Nuclear Navy
- Blood & Guts: Dispatches from the Whale Wars
- Celebrating 100 Years Of Pride In The Fleet
- Dive Truk Lagoon: The Japanese WWII Pacific Shipwrecks
Latest CommentsKD: Speaking of hagiography , Sea Shepherd did not "win" against Fish & Fish in the UK Supreme Court ......
Christopher Skinner: Your concern over excessive acquisition costs for naval shipbuilding is understandable given the com...
Melanie Stewart: Please look up Operation Blue Rage in the Mediterranean to protect endangered bluefin tuna and you'l...
unnammed: Also strange that Australia, the leaders in Aluminium boat building will rule out building the vesse...