|Reminder: AUSMARINE Product Presentation Seminars|
|Tuesday, 16 November 2010 14:10|
With the AUSMARINE Exhibition, forums and seminars coming up very soon, organisers are reminding exhibitors and intending visitors of the Product Presentation Seminars.
â€śThese are such an important component of the event," said organiser Kishore Navani.
The Product Presentation Seminar programme is as follows:
Tuesday, November 23, 2010: Perth Convention Exhibition Centre, Western Australia
Venue: Inside Exhibition Hall to left of entrance
11:00 â€“ 12:00 Taylor Marine
Speakers: Capt. Tarun Mathur, Transas Marine Pacific
Topic: The Future of Navigation
14:00 â€“ 15:00 Coffey Environments
Speaker: Mr Mal Dann, Principal WHS/Mr Paul Foley, Principal WHS
Topic: Asbestos and Noise Management in the Maritime Industry
They will be held in Meeting Room 3 at the Perth Convention Exhibition Centre. It is located inside the AUSMARINE exhibition hall. Turn left from the entrance.
Latest Book Reviews
- The Buccaneer Explorer: William Dampierâ€™s Voyages
- The Containership Register 2015
- The U.S. Naval Institute On Naval Tactics
- Women And English Piracy 1540-1720: Partners and Victims of Crime
- Chinaâ€™s Naval Power: An Offensive Realist Approach
- Energy Security 2.0: How Energy is Central to the Changing Global Balance in the New Age of Geography
- The Conquest Of The North Atlantic: The Achievements of the Early Voyagers, Irish Monks and Viking Seafarers in the Deep Waters of the Atlantic
Latest CommentsTracey: I am reading a wonderful and impressive story......
Martin Renilson: Neil,
Nice positive comment - I couldn't agree with you more.
Ralph Stevens: Thanks for the insight Neil.
Robert Scorsone: Hi, I would like to know about the suction dredge the Sir Thomas Riley, built in Maryborough shipyar...