|Reminder: AUSMARINE Product Presentation Seminars|
|Tuesday, 16 November 2010 14:10|
With the AUSMARINE Exhibition, forums and seminars coming up very soon, organisers are reminding exhibitors and intending visitors of the Product Presentation Seminars.
â€śThese are such an important component of the event," said organiser Kishore Navani.
The Product Presentation Seminar programme is as follows:
Tuesday, November 23, 2010: Perth Convention Exhibition Centre, Western Australia
Venue: Inside Exhibition Hall to left of entrance
11:00 â€“ 12:00 Taylor Marine
Speakers: Capt. Tarun Mathur, Transas Marine Pacific
Topic: The Future of Navigation
14:00 â€“ 15:00 Coffey Environments
Speaker: Mr Mal Dann, Principal WHS/Mr Paul Foley, Principal WHS
Topic: Asbestos and Noise Management in the Maritime Industry
They will be held in Meeting Room 3 at the Perth Convention Exhibition Centre. It is located inside the AUSMARINE exhibition hall. Turn left from the entrance.
Latest Book Reviews
- French Designs On Colonial New South Wales: FranĂ§ois PĂ©ronâ€™s Memoir on the English Settlement in New Holland, Van Diemenâ€™s Land and The Archipelagos of the Great Pacific Ocean
- Through Albertâ€™s Eyes: Volume 2 of the British Navy at War and Peace
- Coping With Piracy: Maritime Security Handbook
- Salt Of The Sea: Tales from Commercial Fishermen
- Doctor On Board: Your Practical Guide to Medical Emergencies at Sea
- The Woodhen: A Flightless Island Bird Defying Extinction
- Casualty Management Guidelines
Latest CommentsKenny: Mermaid Sapphire is not a Mermaid Marine Australia vessel. The vessel is owned by Thai Company with ...
Rob simm: How does seeing a vessel operating outside of Australia in Sakalin, have anything to do with the MUA...
Dan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...
Richard Stretch: Hi I am looking for information regarding Robert Farquhar.He was working at Walkers Limited earley i...