|Reminder: AUSMARINE Product Presentation Seminars|
|Tuesday, 16 November 2010 14:10|
With the AUSMARINE Exhibition, forums and seminars coming up very soon, organisers are reminding exhibitors and intending visitors of the Product Presentation Seminars.
â€œThese are such an important component of the event," said organiser Kishore Navani.
The Product Presentation Seminar programme is as follows:
Tuesday, November 23, 2010: Perth Convention Exhibition Centre, Western Australia
Venue: Inside Exhibition Hall to left of entrance
11:00 â€“ 12:00 Taylor Marine
Speakers: Capt. Tarun Mathur, Transas Marine Pacific
Topic: The Future of Navigation
14:00 â€“ 15:00 Coffey Environments
Speaker: Mr Mal Dann, Principal WHS/Mr Paul Foley, Principal WHS
Topic: Asbestos and Noise Management in the Maritime Industry
They will be held in Meeting Room 3 at the Perth Convention Exhibition Centre. It is located inside the AUSMARINE exhibition hall. Turn left from the entrance.
Latest Book Reviews
- Doctor On Board: Your Practical Guide to Medical Emergencies at Sea
- The Woodhen: A Flightless Island Bird Defying Extinction
- Casualty Management Guidelines
- Sustainable Coastal Management And Climate Adaptation
- Landsdorff And The Battle Of The River Plate: Command Decisions
- Commercial Practice In Bunkering
- Circle Of Treason: A CIA Account of Traitor Aldrich Ames and the Men he Betrayed
Latest CommentsRob simm: How does seeing a vessel operating outside of Australia in Sakalin, have anything to do with the MUA...
Dan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...
Richard Stretch: Hi I am looking for information regarding Robert Farquhar.He was working at Walkers Limited earley i...
David Benn.: What is the best metal to use for building equipment to be used on oil rigs in the north sea. Corros...