|AUSMARINE 2010 attracts strong foreign interest|
|Friday, 15 October 2010 12:46|
Visitor pre-registrations for the AUSMARINE 2010 Exhibition and Conferences in Perth, Australia continue to pour in to the organisers in unprecedentedly large numbers.
â€śNot only have they come at more than double the rate for previous AUSMARINE events, vastly larger numbers have come from people outside Australia,â€ť said event organiser Kishore Navani.
â€śWhile they have arrived from all over the world, the majority are from the ASEAN countries and China. Malaysian, Indonesian and Singaporean mariners will obviously be attending in force.
â€śThis phenomenon re-inforces the view of the rapid globalisation of AUSMARINE and, indeed, of the whole Australian maritime industry. Most of the exhibitors are foreign headquartered and for the first time the majority of shipbuilder exhibitors are from overseas,â€ť Mr Navani concluded.
Latest Book Reviews
- A Handful Of Bullets: How the Murder of Archduke Franz Ferdinand still Menaces the Peace
- Guidance For LNG Carriers: Transiting the Panama Canal
- Eagle Seamanship: A Manual for Square-Rigger Sailing
- West Coast Wrecks & Other Maritime Tales
- The Burning Shore: How Hitlerâ€™s U-Boats Brought World War II to America
- In The Shadow Of Greatness: Voices of Leadership, Sacrifice, and Service from Americaâ€™s Longest War
- Rebalancing US Forces: Basing and Forward Presence in the Asia Pacific
Latest Commentsanna sinclair: I am working at Deep water point and would like to know the history of Paspaley family
Dave: Perhaps a bit more research would have helped your article accuracy on the push for more recreationa...
Fred: Meanwhile you guys wonder why no one pays your rants any attention. Took me quite sometime to go thr...
John Dunn.: I was an Indentured Apprentice in the 1960's after completing three years pre-sea training. As I c...