|AUSMARINE 2010 attracts strong foreign interest|
|Friday, 15 October 2010 13:46|
Visitor pre-registrations for the AUSMARINE 2010 Exhibition and Conferences in Perth, Australia continue to pour in to the organisers in unprecedentedly large numbers.
â€śNot only have they come at more than double the rate for previous AUSMARINE events, vastly larger numbers have come from people outside Australia,â€ť said event organiser Kishore Navani.
â€śWhile they have arrived from all over the world, the majority are from the ASEAN countries and China. Malaysian, Indonesian and Singaporean mariners will obviously be attending in force.
â€śThis phenomenon re-inforces the view of the rapid globalisation of AUSMARINE and, indeed, of the whole Australian maritime industry. Most of the exhibitors are foreign headquartered and for the first time the majority of shipbuilder exhibitors are from overseas,â€ť Mr Navani concluded.
Latest Book Reviews
- Surface Treated Composites: White Book
- A Year in the Life of the P&O Cruises Fleet
- An Introduction To Bunker Credit Risk
- The Tweed To The Northern Isles: The Fishing Industry Through Time
- Saltwater Leadership: A Primer on Leadership for the Junior Sea-Service Officer
- Megayachts: concept â€˘ design â€˘ construction
- Operation KE: The Cactus Air Force and the Japanese Withdrawal from Guadalcanal
Latest CommentsGeoff Collet:
As a retired commercial fisher, 60 odd years in or associated with that industry. I have...
Jack Nairn: Dear Mr Baird
Just a note of support to you for publicising the need for the world to have rap...
DAVID M. HIRD: An updated and enhanced second edition is now in preparation. Whereas the first edition concentrate...
Chris B.: What might prevent suicides amongst merchant crews?
From a mariner to the operating companies...