|AUSMARINE 2010 attracts strong foreign interest|
|Friday, 15 October 2010 13:46|
Visitor pre-registrations for the AUSMARINE 2010 Exhibition and Conferences in Perth, Australia continue to pour in to the organisers in unprecedentedly large numbers.
â€śNot only have they come at more than double the rate for previous AUSMARINE events, vastly larger numbers have come from people outside Australia,â€ť said event organiser Kishore Navani.
â€śWhile they have arrived from all over the world, the majority are from the ASEAN countries and China. Malaysian, Indonesian and Singaporean mariners will obviously be attending in force.
â€śThis phenomenon re-inforces the view of the rapid globalisation of AUSMARINE and, indeed, of the whole Australian maritime industry. Most of the exhibitors are foreign headquartered and for the first time the majority of shipbuilder exhibitors are from overseas,â€ť Mr Navani concluded.
Latest Book Reviews
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- Whatâ€™s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
- The World Of Arthur Ransom
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...