|AUSMARINE 2010 attracts strong foreign interest|
|Friday, 15 October 2010 13:46|
Visitor pre-registrations for the AUSMARINE 2010 Exhibition and Conferences in Perth, Australia continue to pour in to the organisers in unprecedentedly large numbers.
‚ÄúNot only have they come at more than double the rate for previous AUSMARINE events, vastly larger numbers have come from people outside Australia,‚ÄĚ said event organiser Kishore Navani.
‚ÄúWhile they have arrived from all over the world, the majority are from the ASEAN countries and China. Malaysian, Indonesian and Singaporean mariners will obviously be attending in force.
‚ÄúThis phenomenon re-inforces the view of the rapid globalisation of AUSMARINE and, indeed, of the whole Australian maritime industry. Most of the exhibitors are foreign headquartered and for the first time the majority of shipbuilder exhibitors are from overseas,‚ÄĚ Mr Navani concluded.
Latest Book Reviews
- Captured: The Forgotten Men of Guam
- Nelson: Britannia‚Äôs God of War
- Rescue At 2100 Hours: The Untold Story of the Most Daring Escape of the Pacific Wa
- Uncommon Warriors: 200 Years of the Most Unusual American Naval Vessels
- The Aden Effect: A Connor Stark Novel
- To Crown The Waves: The Great Navies of the First World War
- Spanish Gold: Captain Woodes Rogers & the True Story of the Pirates of the Caribbean
Latest From The Blogs
Latest CommentsKeith Hecht:
Best blog about auto transport. Must share with others....
Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for ...
DAVID M. HIRD: An updated and enhanced second edition is now in preparation. Whereas the first edition concentrate...
Chris B.: What might prevent suicides amongst merchant crews?
From a mariner to the operating companies...