|Containerisation International Yearbook 2006|
|Saturday, 26 May 2007 11:47|
Author: Jane Degerlund (ed.) Publisher: T&F Informa UK
From Baird Online:
With containerisation effectively celebrating its fiftieth anniversary this year, this massive tome, fittingly, provides a first rate overview of that increasingly important sector of the maritime industry.
This is another one of those books and directories with which the shipping industry is blessed. Published annually for 37 years, it continues to improve with each new edition.
Incorporating a good general overview of the state of the industry, the vast bulk of the book comprises a detailed, up-to-date, and amazingly accurate directory of almost every aspect of this fast developing sector.
Latest Book Reviews
- Commercial Practice In Bunkering
- Circle Of Treason: A CIA Account of Traitor Aldrich Ames and the Men he Betrayed
- A Sailor’s War
- Wrecks & Reefs of Southeast Scotland
- Allied Master Strategists: The Combined Chiefs of Staff in World War II
- Deep Currents And Rising Tides: The Indian Ocean and International Security
- International Tug & OSV Annual Review 2013
Latest CommentsDan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...
Richard Stretch: Hi I am looking for information regarding Robert Farquhar.He was working at Walkers Limited earley i...
David Benn.: What is the best metal to use for building equipment to be used on oil rigs in the north sea. Corros...
Brian O'Callaghan: well written by Captain Bolt .He is correct in local knowlege of his Ports. I have work on Albany pi...