|Containerisation International Yearbook 2006|
|Saturday, 26 May 2007 11:47|
Author: Jane Degerlund (ed.) Publisher: T&F Informa UK
From Baird Online:
With containerisation effectively celebrating its fiftieth anniversary this year, this massive tome, fittingly, provides a first rate overview of that increasingly important sector of the maritime industry.
This is another one of those books and directories with which the shipping industry is blessed. Published annually for 37 years, it continues to improve with each new edition.
Incorporating a good general overview of the state of the industry, the vast bulk of the book comprises a detailed, up-to-date, and amazingly accurate directory of almost every aspect of this fast developing sector.
Latest Book Reviews
- Running A Marine Survey Company
- 21st Century Sims: Innovation, Education and Leadership for the Modern Era
- Before Jutland: The Naval War In Northern European Waters, August 1914 – February 1915
- The Sea And Civilisation: A Maritime History of the World
- Super Highway: Sea Power in the 21st Century
- In All Respects Ready: Australia’s Navy in World War One
- Ice Ship: The Epic Voyages of the Polar Adventurer FRAM
Latest CommentsRalph Stevens: Thanks for the insight Neil.
Robert Scorsone: Hi, I would like to know about the suction dredge the Sir Thomas Riley, built in Maryborough shipyar...
KD: Speaking of hagiography , Sea Shepherd did not "win" against Fish & Fish in the UK Supreme Court ......
Christopher Skinner: Your concern over excessive acquisition costs for naval shipbuilding is understandable given the com...