|Containerisation International Yearbook 2006|
|Saturday, 26 May 2007 11:47|
Author: Jane Degerlund (ed.) Publisher: T&F Informa UK
From Baird Online:
With containerisation effectively celebrating its fiftieth anniversary this year, this massive tome, fittingly, provides a first rate overview of that increasingly important sector of the maritime industry.
This is another one of those books and directories with which the shipping industry is blessed. Published annually for 37 years, it continues to improve with each new edition.
Incorporating a good general overview of the state of the industry, the vast bulk of the book comprises a detailed, up-to-date, and amazingly accurate directory of almost every aspect of this fast developing sector.
Latest Book Reviews
- The Naval Mutinies Of 1797: Unity And Perseverance
- The Rise Of The Indian Navy: Internal Vulnerabilities, External Challenges
- The Twilight Of The East India Company: The Evolution of Anglo-Asian Commerce and Politics 1790-1860
- Sail & Steam: Trading Vessels To Georges Bay, 1833 To 1958
- The Emergence Of Britain’s Global Naval Supremacy: The War of 1739-1748
- Keeping The Ships At Sea: Ship Repair at Cockatoo Island 1857-1991
- 21st Century Ellis: Operational Art and Strategic Prophecy for the Modern Era
Latest CommentsTracey: I am reading a wonderful and impressive story......
Martin Renilson: Neil,
Nice positive comment - I couldn't agree with you more.
Ralph Stevens: Thanks for the insight Neil.
Robert Scorsone: Hi, I would like to know about the suction dredge the Sir Thomas Riley, built in Maryborough shipyar...