|Containerisation International Yearbook 2006|
|Saturday, 26 May 2007 11:47|
Author: Jane Degerlund (ed.) Publisher: T&F Informa UK
From Baird Online:
With containerisation effectively celebrating its fiftieth anniversary this year, this massive tome, fittingly, provides a first rate overview of that increasingly important sector of the maritime industry.
This is another one of those books and directories with which the shipping industry is blessed. Published annually for 37 years, it continues to improve with each new edition.
Incorporating a good general overview of the state of the industry, the vast bulk of the book comprises a detailed, up-to-date, and amazingly accurate directory of almost every aspect of this fast developing sector.
Latest Book Reviews
- Wisdom And War: The Royal Naval College Greenwich 1873-1998
- First Fleet Surgeon: The Voyage Of Arthur Bowes Smyth
- Early History Of The Cheyne Beach Whaling Company
- Beneath The Surface: Tales of a sailing Marine Biologist
- The Island Shipyard: Shipbuilding at Cockatoo Island 1870 to 1987
- The Transformation Of British Naval Strategy: Seapower and Supply In Northern Europe, 1808-1812
- The Chemical Tanker Register 2015
Latest CommentsTracey: I am reading a wonderful and impressive story......
Martin Renilson: Neil,
Nice positive comment - I couldn't agree with you more.
Ralph Stevens: Thanks for the insight Neil.
Robert Scorsone: Hi, I would like to know about the suction dredge the Sir Thomas Riley, built in Maryborough shipyar...