|Containerisation International Yearbook 2006|
|Saturday, 26 May 2007 11:47|
Author: Jane Degerlund (ed.) Publisher: T&F Informa UK
From Baird Online:
With containerisation effectively celebrating its fiftieth anniversary this year, this massive tome, fittingly, provides a first rate overview of that increasingly important sector of the maritime industry.
This is another one of those books and directories with which the shipping industry is blessed. Published annually for 37 years, it continues to improve with each new edition.
Incorporating a good general overview of the state of the industry, the vast bulk of the book comprises a detailed, up-to-date, and amazingly accurate directory of almost every aspect of this fast developing sector.
Latest Book Reviews
- White Star Line: A Photographic History
- Modern Maritime Law: Volume 2: Managing Risks and Liabilities
- Modern Maritime Law: Volume 1: Jurisdiction and Risk
- True North: Journeys Into The Great Northern Ocean
- Asian Maritime Strategies: Navigating Troubled Waters
- The Cornish Fishing Industry: An Illustrated History
- An Introduction To LNG Bunkering
Latest CommentsWilliam Turner: Totally agree. What can we do to change our Media's awareness of the terrific work our industry puts...
Fergo: That's exactly the sort of shallow, glib comment that typifies debate on any complex issue of nation...
Mark: "Both locations were sheltered from currents and would have a poor supply of planktonic food. It see...
Mark: "The evidence for detriment to corals at pH 7.8 is dubious."
Methinks your comments are...