|Containerisation International Yearbook 2006|
|Saturday, 26 May 2007 11:47|
Author: Jane Degerlund (ed.) Publisher: T&F Informa UK
From Baird Online:
With containerisation effectively celebrating its fiftieth anniversary this year, this massive tome, fittingly, provides a first rate overview of that increasingly important sector of the maritime industry.
This is another one of those books and directories with which the shipping industry is blessed. Published annually for 37 years, it continues to improve with each new edition.
Incorporating a good general overview of the state of the industry, the vast bulk of the book comprises a detailed, up-to-date, and amazingly accurate directory of almost every aspect of this fast developing sector.
Latest Book Reviews
- The Battleship USS Massachusetts: Super Drawings in 3D
- Bunker Fuel For Marine Engines: A Technical Introduction
- Beautiful Tufi: Between the Past and the Future
- The Lifeboat Service In Ireland: Station by Station
- The Shipping Man: A Novel
- White Star Line: A Photographic History
- Modern Maritime Law: Volume 2: Managing Risks and Liabilities
Latest Commentspartlycloudy: Um, actually he only said they use a similar method to forward their respective propaganda. Another ...
Craig Gordon: Ric.
Look for 'Sugar, Ships, Locomotives' by R.S. Maynard 1946...
Jocko Smith: Comparing the conservation movement to Nazism? Not just a sad indictment of your worldview, but trul...
jack james: I must say it is a good news for dive lovers who are interested to go to Malaysia and want to enjoy ...