|Containerisation International Yearbook 2006|
|Saturday, 26 May 2007 11:47|
Author: Jane Degerlund (ed.) Publisher: T&F Informa UK
From Baird Online:
With containerisation effectively celebrating its fiftieth anniversary this year, this massive tome, fittingly, provides a first rate overview of that increasingly important sector of the maritime industry.
This is another one of those books and directories with which the shipping industry is blessed. Published annually for 37 years, it continues to improve with each new edition.
Incorporating a good general overview of the state of the industry, the vast bulk of the book comprises a detailed, up-to-date, and amazingly accurate directory of almost every aspect of this fast developing sector.
Latest Book Reviews
- Australia’s Secret War: How Unionists Sabotaged our Troops in World War II
- The Accidental Admiral: A Sailor Takes Command at NATO
- Performance By Design: Hydrodynamics for High-Speed Vessels
- The Dog Watch Number 71: Ships and Sea Stories
- A Handful Of Bullets: How the Murder of Archduke Franz Ferdinand still Menaces the Peace
- Guidance For LNG Carriers: Transiting the Panama Canal
- Eagle Seamanship: A Manual for Square-Rigger Sailing
Latest CommentsTodd Hamilton: Agreed on all counts. Another point to take into account is contracts are sometimes paid for before...
anna sinclair: I am working at Deep water point and would like to know the history of Paspaley family
Dave: Perhaps a bit more research would have helped your article accuracy on the push for more recreationa...
Fred: Meanwhile you guys wonder why no one pays your rants any attention. Took me quite sometime to go thr...