|TUF profits jump six percent|
|Wednesday, 04 August 2010 15:52|
Thailand’s leading seafood producer Thai Union Frozen Products PLC’s (TUF) operating results for the first half of 2010 saw profits rise by six percent on a three percent increase in dollar sales due to the expansion of the company’s product portfolio. All its overseas subsidiaries also achieved strong growth.TUF President Thiraphong Chansiri
TUF President Thiraphong Chansiri said the company’s net profit reached THB1.704 billion (US$52.7 million), a six percent rise from the same period last year at THB1.608 billion (US$49.72 million). Earnings per share also grew by six percent from THB 1.82 (US$0.056) to THB1.93 (US$0.0597).
Latest Book Reviews
- A Handful Of Bullets: How the Murder of Archduke Franz Ferdinand still Menaces the Peace
- Guidance For LNG Carriers: Transiting the Panama Canal
- Eagle Seamanship: A Manual for Square-Rigger Sailing
- West Coast Wrecks & Other Maritime Tales
- The Burning Shore: How Hitler’s U-Boats Brought World War II to America
- In The Shadow Of Greatness: Voices of Leadership, Sacrifice, and Service from America’s Longest War
- Rebalancing US Forces: Basing and Forward Presence in the Asia Pacific
Latest Commentsanna sinclair: I am working at Deep water point and would like to know the history of Paspaley family
Dave: Perhaps a bit more research would have helped your article accuracy on the push for more recreationa...
Fred: Meanwhile you guys wonder why no one pays your rants any attention. Took me quite sometime to go thr...
John Dunn.: I was an Indentured Apprentice in the 1960's after completing three years pre-sea training. As I c...