|TUF profits jump six percent|
|Wednesday, 04 August 2010 16:52|
Thailand’s leading seafood producer Thai Union Frozen Products PLC’s (TUF) operating results for the first half of 2010 saw profits rise by six percent on a three percent increase in dollar sales due to the expansion of the company’s product portfolio. All its overseas subsidiaries also achieved strong growth.TUF President Thiraphong Chansiri
TUF President Thiraphong Chansiri said the company’s net profit reached THB1.704 billion (US$52.7 million), a six percent rise from the same period last year at THB1.608 billion (US$49.72 million). Earnings per share also grew by six percent from THB 1.82 (US$0.056) to THB1.93 (US$0.0597).
Latest Book Reviews
- Nelson: Britannia’s God of War
- Rescue At 2100 Hours: The Untold Story of the Most Daring Escape of the Pacific Wa
- Uncommon Warriors: 200 Years of the Most Unusual American Naval Vessels
- The Aden Effect: A Connor Stark Novel
- To Crown The Waves: The Great Navies of the First World War
- Spanish Gold: Captain Woodes Rogers & the True Story of the Pirates of the Caribbean
- Lessons From The Hanoi Hilton: Six Characteristics of High Performance Teams
Latest CommentsKeith Hecht:
Best blog about auto transport. Must share with others....
Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for ...
DAVID M. HIRD: An updated and enhanced second edition is now in preparation. Whereas the first edition concentrate...
Chris B.: What might prevent suicides amongst merchant crews?
From a mariner to the operating companies...