|TUF profits jump six percent|
|Wednesday, 04 August 2010 15:52|
Thailand’s leading seafood producer Thai Union Frozen Products PLC’s (TUF) operating results for the first half of 2010 saw profits rise by six percent on a three percent increase in dollar sales due to the expansion of the company’s product portfolio. All its overseas subsidiaries also achieved strong growth.TUF President Thiraphong Chansiri
TUF President Thiraphong Chansiri said the company’s net profit reached THB1.704 billion (US$52.7 million), a six percent rise from the same period last year at THB1.608 billion (US$49.72 million). Earnings per share also grew by six percent from THB 1.82 (US$0.056) to THB1.93 (US$0.0597).
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not must to worry and think that all is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everyone is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsLeonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...
david wood ross: Excellent timely article Neil and accurately reflects my own experience. I say timely because recent...
Ross Fletcher: Well said.Needs a lot more noise on this issue. As a professional merchant navy Officer, I have been...
John Oscroft: Try the Barrow in Furness (UK) museum, housed in an old dry dock, whilst a lot is given over to the ...