|TUF profits jump six percent|
|Wednesday, 04 August 2010 15:52|
Thailand’s leading seafood producer Thai Union Frozen Products PLC’s (TUF) operating results for the first half of 2010 saw profits rise by six percent on a three percent increase in dollar sales due to the expansion of the company’s product portfolio. All its overseas subsidiaries also achieved strong growth.TUF President Thiraphong Chansiri
TUF President Thiraphong Chansiri said the company’s net profit reached THB1.704 billion (US$52.7 million), a six percent rise from the same period last year at THB1.608 billion (US$49.72 million). Earnings per share also grew by six percent from THB 1.82 (US$0.056) to THB1.93 (US$0.0597).
Latest Book Reviews
- The Battleship USS Massachusetts: Super Drawings in 3D
- Bunker Fuel For Marine Engines: A Technical Introduction
- Beautiful Tufi: Between the Past and the Future
- The Lifeboat Service In Ireland: Station by Station
- The Shipping Man: A Novel
- White Star Line: A Photographic History
- Modern Maritime Law: Volume 2: Managing Risks and Liabilities
Latest Commentspartlycloudy: Um, actually he only said they use a similar method to forward their respective propaganda. Another ...
Craig Gordon: Ric.
Look for 'Sugar, Ships, Locomotives' by R.S. Maynard 1946...
Jocko Smith: Comparing the conservation movement to Nazism? Not just a sad indictment of your worldview, but trul...
jack james: I must say it is a good news for dive lovers who are interested to go to Malaysia and want to enjoy ...