|TUF profits jump six percent|
|Wednesday, 04 August 2010 15:52|
Thailand’s leading seafood producer Thai Union Frozen Products PLC’s (TUF) operating results for the first half of 2010 saw profits rise by six percent on a three percent increase in dollar sales due to the expansion of the company’s product portfolio. All its overseas subsidiaries also achieved strong growth.TUF President Thiraphong Chansiri
TUF President Thiraphong Chansiri said the company’s net profit reached THB1.704 billion (US$52.7 million), a six percent rise from the same period last year at THB1.608 billion (US$49.72 million). Earnings per share also grew by six percent from THB 1.82 (US$0.056) to THB1.93 (US$0.0597).
Latest Book Reviews
- Commercial Practice In Bunkering
- Circle Of Treason: A CIA Account of Traitor Aldrich Ames and the Men he Betrayed
- A Sailor’s War
- Wrecks & Reefs of Southeast Scotland
- Allied Master Strategists: The Combined Chiefs of Staff in World War II
- Deep Currents And Rising Tides: The Indian Ocean and International Security
- International Tug & OSV Annual Review 2013
Latest CommentsDan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...
Richard Stretch: Hi I am looking for information regarding Robert Farquhar.He was working at Walkers Limited earley i...
David Benn.: What is the best metal to use for building equipment to be used on oil rigs in the north sea. Corros...
Brian O'Callaghan: well written by Captain Bolt .He is correct in local knowlege of his Ports. I have work on Albany pi...