|TUF profits jump six percent|
|Wednesday, 04 August 2010 15:52|
Thailand’s leading seafood producer Thai Union Frozen Products PLC’s (TUF) operating results for the first half of 2010 saw profits rise by six percent on a three percent increase in dollar sales due to the expansion of the company’s product portfolio. All its overseas subsidiaries also achieved strong growth.TUF President Thiraphong Chansiri
TUF President Thiraphong Chansiri said the company’s net profit reached THB1.704 billion (US$52.7 million), a six percent rise from the same period last year at THB1.608 billion (US$49.72 million). Earnings per share also grew by six percent from THB 1.82 (US$0.056) to THB1.93 (US$0.0597).
Latest Book Reviews
- 21st Century Mahan: Sound Military Conclusions for the Modern Era
- Six Essential Elements Of Leadership: Marine Corps Wisdom of a Medal of Honor Recipient
- The Rockets’ Red Glare: An Illustrated History of the War of 1812
- The Work Of The Harbour Master
- South Pacific Cauldron: World War II’s Great Forgotten Battlegrounds
- Deep Sea And Foreign Going: Inside Shipping, The Invisible Industry That Brings You 90% Of Everything
- The Shark’s Paintbrush: Biomimicry and How Nature is Inspiring Innovation
Latest CommentsJohn H Bryant: Sounds like a failed marine pilot here!...
Hugh O'Neill: Once again, Captain George Livingstone hits the bull's eye. He has successfully articulated the issu...
Kenny: Mermaid Sapphire is not a Mermaid Marine Australia vessel. The vessel is owned by Thai Company with ...
Rob simm: How does seeing a vessel operating outside of Australia in Sakalin, have anything to do with the MUA...