|TUF profits jump six percent|
|Wednesday, 04 August 2010 15:52|
Thailand’s leading seafood producer Thai Union Frozen Products PLC’s (TUF) operating results for the first half of 2010 saw profits rise by six percent on a three percent increase in dollar sales due to the expansion of the company’s product portfolio. All its overseas subsidiaries also achieved strong growth.TUF President Thiraphong Chansiri
TUF President Thiraphong Chansiri said the company’s net profit reached THB1.704 billion (US$52.7 million), a six percent rise from the same period last year at THB1.608 billion (US$49.72 million). Earnings per share also grew by six percent from THB 1.82 (US$0.056) to THB1.93 (US$0.0597).
Latest Book Reviews
- Dive Truk Lagoon: The Japanese WWII Pacific Shipwrecks
- HELMEPA’s Guide On Us Coast Guard Port State Control Examinations
- ITS 2014: The 23rd International Tug, Salvage & Osv Convention And Exhibition
- Méditerranée Mer Vivante: 18th édition
- Australia’s Secret War: How Unionists Sabotaged our Troops in World War II
- The Accidental Admiral: A Sailor Takes Command at NATO
- Performance By Design: Hydrodynamics for High-Speed Vessels
Latest CommentsTodd Hamilton: Agreed on all counts. Another point to take into account is contracts are sometimes paid for before...
anna sinclair: I am working at Deep water point and would like to know the history of Paspaley family
Dave: Perhaps a bit more research would have helped your article accuracy on the push for more recreationa...
Fred: Meanwhile you guys wonder why no one pays your rants any attention. Took me quite sometime to go thr...