|TUF profits jump six percent|
|Wednesday, 04 August 2010 16:52|
Thailand’s leading seafood producer Thai Union Frozen Products PLC’s (TUF) operating results for the first half of 2010 saw profits rise by six percent on a three percent increase in dollar sales due to the expansion of the company’s product portfolio. All its overseas subsidiaries also achieved strong growth.TUF President Thiraphong Chansiri
TUF President Thiraphong Chansiri said the company’s net profit reached THB1.704 billion (US$52.7 million), a six percent rise from the same period last year at THB1.608 billion (US$49.72 million). Earnings per share also grew by six percent from THB 1.82 (US$0.056) to THB1.93 (US$0.0597).
Latest Book Reviews
- Surface Treated Composites: White Book
- A Year in the Life of the P&O Cruises Fleet
- An Introduction To Bunker Credit Risk
- The Tweed To The Northern Isles: The Fishing Industry Through Time
- Saltwater Leadership: A Primer on Leadership for the Junior Sea-Service Officer
- Megayachts: concept • design • construction
- Operation KE: The Cactus Air Force and the Japanese Withdrawal from Guadalcanal
Latest CommentsGeoff Collet:
As a retired commercial fisher, 60 odd years in or associated with that industry. I have...
Jack Nairn: Dear Mr Baird
Just a note of support to you for publicising the need for the world to have rap...
DAVID M. HIRD: An updated and enhanced second edition is now in preparation. Whereas the first edition concentrate...
Chris B.: What might prevent suicides amongst merchant crews?
From a mariner to the operating companies...