|Koden launches new radars in 2009|
|Thursday, 12 March 2009 14:22|
Japan: Kodenâs MDC-2900/2900P series radars will be released this year.
These radars feature strong signal processing for real-time presentation and superior target discrimination.
The special signal processing provides a steady image even for unstable targets, which supports safe navigation.
Both MDC-2900/2900P series have 19-inch (48.3cm) high-resolution SXGA display with anti-reflective coating. For MDC-2900 series (non-IMO Radar), users can select 6kW, 12kW or 25kW of power with 1.2-metre, 1.8-metre or 2.7-metre open antennae and MAP overlay with C-MAP NT+ or NT MAX chart.
MDC-2900P series are designed to comply with new IMO regulation MSC-192(79) and meet SOLAS carriage requirements for ships up to 10,000GT and users can select 12kW or 25kW of power with 1.2-metre, 1.8-metre or 2.7-metre open antennae.
A black box type is also available for both series.
PH: +81 554 20 5860
FX: +81 554 50 5875
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- Whatâs In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...