|Wilhelmsen liferaft rental agreement with TNKC|
|Friday, 25 June 2010 10:19|
Wilhelmsen Ships Service has signed an agreement with TNKC (Manila) to supply life rafts under the Liferaft Rental Exchange scheme. The contract covers 80 percent of Whilhelmsen Ships Service’s fleet of more than 30 vessels.
The Liferaft Rental Exchange is a system exchanging service-due liferafts on the dockside, which enables vessels to avoid servicing delays, and has grown rapidly in popularity across the globe.
A further supply is due to be made by Whihelmsen Ships Service to TNKC later this year.
For more information contact:
Latest Book Reviews
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
- The World Of Arthur Ransom
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...