|The Shell Channel Pilot (6th Edition) - South Coast of England, North Coast of France, Channel Islands|
|Friday, 28 May 2010 16:54|
By Tom Cunliffe
From Baird Maritime:
This highly refined sixth edition of a classic has again been prepared by one of the real characters of the marine world. Tom Cunliffe is an unconventional individual who enjoys researching on an “up close and personal” basis.
So, as well as advising the reader of the best ways to get into, out of and around, the ports, harbours, coves and inlets of the region covered by this pilot, he tells us how to find the best bars and restaurants once we have got there.
A highly accurate but delightfully idiosyncratic guide to this busy, popular and fascinating corner of the maritime world.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not need to worry and think that all is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everyone is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...