|Omega Navigation takes delivery of ‘Megacore Honami’|
|Friday, 19 March 2010 11:16|
Athens, Greece: Omega Navigation Enterprises has recently taken delivery of a product tanker from Hyundai Mipo Dockyard in South Korea.‘Megacore Honami’, a 37,000DWT product/chemical carrier, was delivered on February 25.
The ‘Megacore Honami’ represents the first in a series of nine newbuildings for Megacore. In addition to this vessel, Megacore is scheduled to have two additional deliveries in 2010, four newbuilding vessels in 2011 and two vessels to be delivered in 2012.
The addition of the ‘Megacore Honami’ brings the Omega fleet to ten vessels, either owned directly or through joint venture companies.
The ‘Megacore Honami’, immediately following the delivery, commenced a three-year time charter with NYK Line.
Latest Book Reviews
- Six Essential Elements Of Leadership: Marine Corps Wisdom of a Medal of Honor Recipient
- The Rockets’ Red Glare: An Illustrated History of the War of 1812
- The Work Of The Harbour Master
- South Pacific Cauldron: World War II’s Great Forgotten Battlegrounds
- Deep Sea And Foreign Going: Inside Shipping, The Invisible Industry That Brings You 90% Of Everything
- The Shark’s Paintbrush: Biomimicry and How Nature is Inspiring Innovation
- The American Clipper Ship, 1845-1920: A Comprehensive History, with a Listing of Builders and Their Ships
Latest CommentsJohn H Bryant: Sounds like a failed marine pilot here!...
Hugh O'Neill: Once again, Captain George Livingstone hits the bull's eye. He has successfully articulated the issu...
Kenny: Mermaid Sapphire is not a Mermaid Marine Australia vessel. The vessel is owned by Thai Company with ...
Rob simm: How does seeing a vessel operating outside of Australia in Sakalin, have anything to do with the MUA...