|Omega Navigation takes delivery of ‘Megacore Honami’|
|Friday, 19 March 2010 11:16|
Athens, Greece: Omega Navigation Enterprises has recently taken delivery of a product tanker from Hyundai Mipo Dockyard in South Korea.‘Megacore Honami’, a 37,000DWT product/chemical carrier, was delivered on February 25.
The ‘Megacore Honami’ represents the first in a series of nine newbuildings for Megacore. In addition to this vessel, Megacore is scheduled to have two additional deliveries in 2010, four newbuilding vessels in 2011 and two vessels to be delivered in 2012.
The addition of the ‘Megacore Honami’ brings the Omega fleet to ten vessels, either owned directly or through joint venture companies.
The ‘Megacore Honami’, immediately following the delivery, commenced a three-year time charter with NYK Line.
Latest Book Reviews
- The Containership Register 2015
- The U.S. Naval Institute On Naval Tactics
- Women And English Piracy 1540-1720: Partners and Victims of Crime
- China’s Naval Power: An Offensive Realist Approach
- Energy Security 2.0: How Energy is Central to the Changing Global Balance in the New Age of Geography
- The Conquest Of The North Atlantic: The Achievements of the Early Voyagers, Irish Monks and Viking Seafarers in the Deep Waters of the Atlantic
- Dumont D’urville: Explorer & Polymath
Latest CommentsTracey: I am reading a wonderful and impressive story......
Martin Renilson: Neil,
Nice positive comment - I couldn't agree with you more.
Ralph Stevens: Thanks for the insight Neil.
Robert Scorsone: Hi, I would like to know about the suction dredge the Sir Thomas Riley, built in Maryborough shipyar...