|Omega Navigation takes delivery of ‘Megacore Honami’|
|Friday, 19 March 2010 12:16|
Athens, Greece: Omega Navigation Enterprises has recently taken delivery of a product tanker from Hyundai Mipo Dockyard in South Korea.‘Megacore Honami’, a 37,000DWT product/chemical carrier, was delivered on February 25.
The ‘Megacore Honami’ represents the first in a series of nine newbuildings for Megacore. In addition to this vessel, Megacore is scheduled to have two additional deliveries in 2010, four newbuilding vessels in 2011 and two vessels to be delivered in 2012.
The addition of the ‘Megacore Honami’ brings the Omega fleet to ten vessels, either owned directly or through joint venture companies.
The ‘Megacore Honami’, immediately following the delivery, commenced a three-year time charter with NYK Line.
Latest Book Reviews
- Surface Treated Composites: White Book
- A Year in the Life of the P&O Cruises Fleet
- An Introduction To Bunker Credit Risk
- The Tweed To The Northern Isles: The Fishing Industry Through Time
- Saltwater Leadership: A Primer on Leadership for the Junior Sea-Service Officer
- Megayachts: concept • design • construction
- Operation KE: The Cactus Air Force and the Japanese Withdrawal from Guadalcanal
Latest CommentsGeoff Collet:
As a retired commercial fisher, 60 odd years in or associated with that industry. I have...
Jack Nairn: Dear Mr Baird
Just a note of support to you for publicising the need for the world to have rap...
DAVID M. HIRD: An updated and enhanced second edition is now in preparation. Whereas the first edition concentrate...
Chris B.: What might prevent suicides amongst merchant crews?
From a mariner to the operating companies...