|STX Pan Ocean picks up coal and iron ore contracts|
|Wednesday, 11 February 2009 14:13|
STX Pan Ocean, Korea, has been awarded a US$20 million contract with Korea South-East Power Co.
The Korean power company has signed a three-year contract of affreightment (COA) with STX Pan Ocean, for the transport of one million tonnes of steaming coal per annum.STX Pan Ocean's bulker, 'New Emerald'
STX Pan Ocean will load material in several countries including Indonesia, Russia and China. The company also recently won a 15-year contract from Hyundai Motor’s logistic affiliate, Glovis, to ship iron ore.
Latest Book Reviews
- Nelson: Britannia’s God of War
- Rescue At 2100 Hours: The Untold Story of the Most Daring Escape of the Pacific Wa
- Uncommon Warriors: 200 Years of the Most Unusual American Naval Vessels
- The Aden Effect: A Connor Stark Novel
- To Crown The Waves: The Great Navies of the First World War
- Spanish Gold: Captain Woodes Rogers & the True Story of the Pirates of the Caribbean
- Lessons From The Hanoi Hilton: Six Characteristics of High Performance Teams
Latest CommentsDAVID M. HIRD: An updated and enhanced second edition is now in preparation. Whereas the first edition concentrate...
Chris B.: What might prevent suicides amongst merchant crews?
From a mariner to the operating companies...
Rossini J.C: BRAVO!!! ...I am not a pilot but I have been following this profession and professionails for too m...
Lepical: But why is this admirable book so hard to buy?...