|STX Pan Ocean picks up coal and iron ore contracts|
|Wednesday, 11 February 2009 13:13|
STX Pan Ocean, Korea, has been awarded a US$20 million contract with Korea South-East Power Co.
The Korean power company has signed a three-year contract of affreightment (COA) with STX Pan Ocean, for the transport of one million tonnes of steaming coal per annum.STX Pan Ocean's bulker, 'New Emerald'
STX Pan Ocean will load material in several countries including Indonesia, Russia and China. The company also recently won a 15-year contract from Hyundai Motor’s logistic affiliate, Glovis, to ship iron ore.
Latest Book Reviews
- Wisdom And War: The Royal Naval College Greenwich 1873-1998
- First Fleet Surgeon: The Voyage Of Arthur Bowes Smyth
- Early History Of The Cheyne Beach Whaling Company
- Beneath The Surface: Tales of a sailing Marine Biologist
- The Island Shipyard: Shipbuilding at Cockatoo Island 1870 to 1987
- The Transformation Of British Naval Strategy: Seapower and Supply In Northern Europe, 1808-1812
- The Chemical Tanker Register 2015
Latest CommentsTracey: I am reading a wonderful and impressive story......
Martin Renilson: Neil,
Nice positive comment - I couldn't agree with you more.
Ralph Stevens: Thanks for the insight Neil.
Robert Scorsone: Hi, I would like to know about the suction dredge the Sir Thomas Riley, built in Maryborough shipyar...