|STX Pan Ocean picks up coal and iron ore contracts|
|Wednesday, 11 February 2009 13:13|
STX Pan Ocean, Korea, has been awarded a US$20 million contract with Korea South-East Power Co.
The Korean power company has signed a three-year contract of affreightment (COA) with STX Pan Ocean, for the transport of one million tonnes of steaming coal per annum.STX Pan Ocean's bulker, 'New Emerald'
STX Pan Ocean will load material in several countries including Indonesia, Russia and China. The company also recently won a 15-year contract from Hyundai Motor’s logistic affiliate, Glovis, to ship iron ore.
Latest Book Reviews
- South Pacific Cauldron: World War II’s Great Forgotten Battlegrounds
- Deep Sea And Foreign Going: Inside Shipping, The Invisible Industry That Brings You 90% Of Everything
- The Shark’s Paintbrush: Biomimicry and How Nature is Inspiring Innovation
- The American Clipper Ship, 1845-1920: A Comprehensive History, with a Listing of Builders and Their Ships
- Pollution Prevention From Ships: 30 Years of HELMEPA and MARPOL
- French Designs On Colonial New South Wales: François Péron’s Memoir on the English Settlement in New Holland, Van Diemen’s Land and The Archipelagos of the Great Pacific Ocean
- Through Albert’s Eyes: Volume 2 of the British Navy at War and Peace
Latest CommentsKenny: Mermaid Sapphire is not a Mermaid Marine Australia vessel. The vessel is owned by Thai Company with ...
Rob simm: How does seeing a vessel operating outside of Australia in Sakalin, have anything to do with the MUA...
Dan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...
Richard Stretch: Hi I am looking for information regarding Robert Farquhar.He was working at Walkers Limited earley i...