|STX Pan Ocean picks up coal and iron ore contracts|
|Wednesday, 11 February 2009 13:13|
STX Pan Ocean, Korea, has been awarded a US$20 million contract with Korea South-East Power Co.
The Korean power company has signed a three-year contract of affreightment (COA) with STX Pan Ocean, for the transport of one million tonnes of steaming coal per annum.STX Pan Ocean's bulker, 'New Emerald'
STX Pan Ocean will load material in several countries including Indonesia, Russia and China. The company also recently won a 15-year contract from Hyundai Motor’s logistic affiliate, Glovis, to ship iron ore.
Latest Book Reviews
- The Burning Shore: How Hitler’s U-Boats Brought World War II to America
- In The Shadow Of Greatness: Voices of Leadership, Sacrifice, and Service from America’s Longest War
- Rebalancing US Forces: Basing and Forward Presence in the Asia Pacific
- Zephaniah Kingsley Jnr and the Atlantic World: Slave Trader, Plantation Owner, Emancipator
- The Battleship USS Massachusetts: Super Drawings in 3D
- Bunker Fuel For Marine Engines: A Technical Introduction
- Beautiful Tufi: Between the Past and the Future
Latest CommentsFred: Meanwhile you guys wonder why no one pays your rants any attention. Took me quite sometime to go thr...
John Dunn.: I was an Indentured Apprentice in the 1960's after completing three years pre-sea training. As I c...
partlycloudy: Um, actually he only said they use a similar method to forward their respective propaganda. Another ...
Craig Gordon: Ric.
Look for 'Sugar, Ships, Locomotives' by R.S. Maynard 1946...