|STX Pan Ocean picks up coal and iron ore contracts|
|Wednesday, 11 February 2009 13:13|
STX Pan Ocean, Korea, has been awarded a US$20 million contract with Korea South-East Power Co.
The Korean power company has signed a three-year contract of affreightment (COA) with STX Pan Ocean, for the transport of one million tonnes of steaming coal per annum.STX Pan Ocean's bulker, 'New Emerald'
STX Pan Ocean will load material in several countries including Indonesia, Russia and China. The company also recently won a 15-year contract from Hyundai Motor’s logistic affiliate, Glovis, to ship iron ore.
Latest Book Reviews
- Celebrating 100 Years Of Pride In The Fleet
- Dive Truk Lagoon: The Japanese WWII Pacific Shipwrecks
- HELMEPA’s Guide On Us Coast Guard Port State Control Examinations
- ITS 2014: The 23rd International Tug, Salvage & Osv Convention And Exhibition
- Méditerranée Mer Vivante: 18th édition
- Australia’s Secret War: How Unionists Sabotaged our Troops in World War II
- The Accidental Admiral: A Sailor Takes Command at NATO
Latest Commentsunnammed: Also strange that Australia, the leaders in Aluminium boat building will rule out building the vesse...
Todd Hamilton: Agreed on all counts. Another point to take into account is contracts are sometimes paid for before...
anna sinclair: I am working at Deep water point and would like to know the history of Paspaley family
Dave: Perhaps a bit more research would have helped your article accuracy on the push for more recreationa...