|STX Pan Ocean picks up coal and iron ore contracts|
|Wednesday, 11 February 2009 13:13|
STX Pan Ocean, Korea, has been awarded a US$20 million contract with Korea South-East Power Co.
The Korean power company has signed a three-year contract of affreightment (COA) with STX Pan Ocean, for the transport of one million tonnes of steaming coal per annum.STX Pan Ocean's bulker, 'New Emerald'
STX Pan Ocean will load material in several countries including Indonesia, Russia and China. The company also recently won a 15-year contract from Hyundai Motor’s logistic affiliate, Glovis, to ship iron ore.
Latest Book Reviews
- Commercial Practice In Bunkering
- Circle Of Treason: A CIA Account of Traitor Aldrich Ames and the Men he Betrayed
- A Sailor’s War
- Wrecks & Reefs of Southeast Scotland
- Allied Master Strategists: The Combined Chiefs of Staff in World War II
- Deep Currents And Rising Tides: The Indian Ocean and International Security
- International Tug & OSV Annual Review 2013
Latest CommentsDan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...
Richard Stretch: Hi I am looking for information regarding Robert Farquhar.He was working at Walkers Limited earley i...
David Benn.: What is the best metal to use for building equipment to be used on oil rigs in the north sea. Corros...
Brian O'Callaghan: well written by Captain Bolt .He is correct in local knowlege of his Ports. I have work on Albany pi...