|Darwin’s Armada: How Four Voyages to Australasia won the Battle for Evolution and Changed the World|
|Friday, 24 July 2009 14:22|
The author shows the valuable contributions of Charles Darwin and his colleagues, followers and supporters Joseph Hooker, Thomas Huxley and Alfred Wallace. He shows how they achieved so much over the 35 years from 1831.
Buy this item from Amazon US
Buy this item from Amazon CA
Buy this item from Amazon UK
Buy this item from Amazon DE
Buy this item from Amazon FR
Buy this item from Amazon JP
Latest Book Reviews
- They Sang Like Kangaroos: Australia’s Tinpot Navy In The Great War
- Great British Shipwrecks: A Personal Adventure
- Global Marine Trends 2030
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
Latest CommentsPatricia Brooks: How very true. We are deep sea pilots here in Northern Europe offering a service endorsed and licen...
Pleased to see that sound science is getting a hearing. Over the past 30 years or so, inc...
Chaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson