|Bollinger delivers inland towboat|
|Tuesday, 24 January 2017 15:18|
Bollinger Shipyards has announced the delivery of the Cole Guidry, a 24.3-metre 1,490kW inland towboat to Lorris G. Towing of Cut Off, Louisiana in the USA.
The Cole Guidry, designed by Bollinger Shipyards, is a 1,490kW inland towboat measuring 24.3 metres by 11 metres with a 3.05-metre draught. The vessel is powered by three Caterpillar C18 Tier 3 engines rated at 500kW each. The reduction gears are Twin Disc model MGX517ODC with a ratio of 6:1. Electrical power is provided by three Kohler generators, 65kW each, and tank capacity for fuel is 75.7m3,and potable water capacity is 28m3. The vessel has four staterooms and seven bunks for the comfort of its crew.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...