|New York Water Taxi to get new owner|
|Tuesday, 24 January 2017 15:15|
The Durst Organisation has announced that it has closed a transaction for the sale of New York Water Taxi (NYWT) to New York Cruise Lines (NYCL).
The transaction unites the midtown and downtown Circle Line brands, which operated out of 42nd Street and the Hudson River and South Street Seaport on the East River, respectively. The addition of NYWT and Circle Line Downtown fleet and staff within the NYCL family gives NYCL the geographic scope and capacity to expand the Circle Line sightseeing business. With the acquisition, NYCL will own and operate 25 ships, including transportation ferries, high speed thrill rides and sightseeing, dinner, entertainment and charter yachts, with capacity ranging from 74 to 600 passengers.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...