|First new Chinese built cruise ships aimed at the Chinese cruise market.|
|Thursday, 29 September 2016 16:35|
Italian group Fincantieri and China State Shipbuilding Corporation (CSSC) have signed a non-binding agreement with Carnival Corporation and CIC Capital Corporation (CIC Capital) for the construction of the first new cruise ships to be built in China for the Chinese market.
The new ships will be based on the Vista-class platform, ships built by Fincantieri for the Carnival Group, and the design will be tailored for the specific tastes of the Chinese travellers. The new Chinese cruise brand of the joint venture between Carnival, CSSC and CIC Capital will operate the units. The first delivery is expected in 2022 with an option for two additional ships.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not need to worry and believe that everyone is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everything is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsLeonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...
david wood ross: Excellent timely article Neil and accurately reflects my own experience. I say timely because recent...
Ross Fletcher: Well said.Needs a lot more noise on this issue. As a professional merchant navy Officer, I have been...
John Oscroft: Try the Barrow in Furness (UK) museum, housed in an old dry dock, whilst a lot is given over to the ...