|Eltorque releases the QT50|
|Thursday, 18 August 2016 15:48|
Eltorque, a Norwegian supplier of electric valve control, has launched a new super-compact valve actuator.
“The market has requested a compact and cost-effective actuator for small valves and in tight spaces. With the QT50, Eltorque has responded to that request by developing the smallest actuator in its class, at two thirds of the weight and one third the volume of competing products,” said Eltorque CEO Arnstein Kjesbu.
Designed for butterfly and ball valves primarily in the DN25–DN80 range, the QT50 actuator features CANbus, digital or analogue control interfaces, improved visuals, and a unique planetary gear, all made to fit in the smallest possible packaging.
“We have launched the QT50 to strengthen our competitiveness in the range of small valves. With compact outer dimensions, low weight and high durability, we believe both maritime and onshore customers will benefit greatly from the QT50,” says Kjesbu.
For further information contact: Eltorque, Norway
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not need to worry and think that everyone is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everyone is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...