|Caterpillar Marine to establish new marine centre in Singapore|
|Thursday, 18 August 2016 15:47|
Caterpillar Marine is establishing a new marine centre in Singapore in the facility previously occupied by Caterpillar Remanufacturing.
The new centre will host nearly 200 people.
Facilities will feature new manufacturing capability for Caterpillar Marine’s propulsion business to build the company’s range of MTA azimuth thrusters and MTT tunnel thrusters.
The centre will have the capability to produce the company’s full line of thrusters including additional capacity to produce the new MTA 9 with rated power exceeding 3.5MW, as well as Caterpillar's expanded series of thrusters dedicated to the tug market.
The centre will also house members of Caterpillar Marine’s propulsion systems solutions team, who work on the development of advanced and innovative marine propulsion system concept designs.
The marine centre is expected be fully operational by the fourth quarter of 2016.
For further information contact: Caterpillar Marine, Germany
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not must to worry and think that everybody is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. All is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...