|ShipSpace VR design tool unveiled|
|Tuesday, 16 August 2016 16:48|
Knud E Hansen has released its new “ShipSpace” design verification tool.
The ShipSpace product is a virtual reality (VR) system that allows designers, engineers and key stakeholders to validate design ideas and communicate effectively about vessel concepts and designs.
The product consists of computer hardware and software on the customer’s premises and in the cloud.
“ShipSpace has proven to be an excellent tool for communicating and developing designs and ideas, by enabling stakeholders to walk around the vessel while it is still on the drawing board,” said Robert J Spencer, Head of Simulation Products at Knud.
For further information contact: Knud E Hansen, Denmark
Cialis Side Effects is just such as any other medication but do not need to worry and think that everyone is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everyone is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsLeonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...
david wood ross: Excellent timely article Neil and accurately reflects my own experience. I say timely because recent...
Ross Fletcher: Well said.Needs a lot more noise on this issue. As a professional merchant navy Officer, I have been...
John Oscroft: Try the Barrow in Furness (UK) museum, housed in an old dry dock, whilst a lot is given over to the ...