|WOC and Dubai Maritime Cluster sign partnership agreement|
|Tuesday, 24 May 2016 13:42|
The Dubai Council on Marine and Maritime Industries (DCMMI) and the World Ocean Council (WOC) have agreed to collaborate on ocean sustainable development and corporate ocean responsibility.
The WOC is increasingly working with and through “maritime clusters” to advance these goals.
“The World Ocean Council is a unique global business leadership organization committed to advancing ocean sustainable development, stewardship and science,” DCMMI Chairman, Khamis Juma Buamim, stated.
“We look forward to working with DCMMI to better engage leadership companies from Dubai and the UAE,” WOC CEO, Paul Holthus, added. “Advancing coordinated, international efforts by the ocean business community to tackle sustainable development challenges is especially critical in this region of global importance to the economy.”
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not need to worry and think that everyone is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everybody is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...