STATEMENT REGARDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Baird Publications Pty Ltd (Baird Publications) is the operator and owner of this site.
- Users of this website (Users) agree to be bound by these terms and
conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of Baird
Publications. Your use of and access to this site indicate your
acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Users agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available
content: that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing,
defamatory, libelous, pornographic, invasive of another's privacy, or
is harmful to minors in any way.
- All intellectual property in relation to material included on
this site belongs to Baird Publications or its licensors or
advertisers, and Users obtain no interest in that property. All
material on this site is protected by Australian and international
copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users may not do
anything that interferes with or breaches those laws or the
intellectual property rights in the material.
- Users may download and view the material or print a copy of
material on this site for personal, non-commercial use provided you do
not modify the copy from how it appears on this site (including any
copyright notice). All rights not expressly granted under these terms
of use are reserved.
- This site may include third party content, which is subject to that third party's terms and conditions of use.
- This site may include links to third party sites which are not
related to Baird Publications and in relation to which Baird
Publications has no control or interest. The appearance of those links
on this site does not indicate any relationship between Baird
Publications and that third party or any endorsement by Baird
Publications of that third party, its site or the products or services
which it is advertising on this site.
- Baird Publications will have no responsibility or liability in
relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your
software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
- Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way that is unlawful.
- Baird Publications provides no warranty that the services
generally available through its Site will be uninterrupted or
error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. Users must
also understand that Baird Publications cannot and does not guarantee
or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site or
delivered via electronic mail through the Site will be free of
infections or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest
contaminating or destructive properties. Users are responsible for
implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy their
particular requirements for accuracy of data imput and output, and for
maintaining a means, external to the Site, for the reconstruction of
any lost data.
REFUND POLICY: Baird Publications will not
offer refunds to any banner or classified advertiser, except where a
technical fault alters the content of a banner or classified
advertisement, or significantly reduces the exposure of either banner
or classified advertisement. In the event of such exceptional
circumstances, Baird Publications would be delighted to refund the
amount paid for the banner or classified advertisement in full.