|New DCT Gdansk – Rotterdam feeder service|
|Thursday, 30 April 2009 10:25|
With effect from May 2009, Cyprus-based Inter Marine Container Lines (IMCL) will commence a weekly feeder service between Poland’s DCT Gdansk and two terminals in Rotterdam, ECT Delta Dedicated Wet (DDW) and ECT Delta Dedicated North (DDN). The service will also call at terminals in Hamburg.
IMCL will utilise the 672TEU ‘BCL Iwona’ sailing from DCT Gdansk every Saturday.
DCT Gdansk’s CEO, Boris Wenzel said he expected there would be strong interest in the new service.
Latest Book Reviews
- They Sang Like Kangaroos: Australia’s Tinpot Navy In The Great War
- Great British Shipwrecks: A Personal Adventure
- Global Marine Trends 2030
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
Latest CommentsPatricia Brooks: How very true. We are deep sea pilots here in Northern Europe offering a service endorsed and licen...
Pleased to see that sound science is getting a hearing. Over the past 30 years or so, inc...
Chaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson