|Russia to build first floating nuclear power plant by 2015|
|Tuesday, 27 November 2012 16:36|
Russia's state-owned United Shipbuilding Corporation (USC) and the Russian Federal Atomic Energy Agency (Rosatom) are set to finish the first floating nuclear power plant (FNPP) within the next three years.
The new project will be named the 'Academician Lomonosov'. After the completion of the project, Rosatom announced plans to start production of a series of FNPPs.
"Despite the difficulties faced by the project at the start, we are not giving up any further construction of floating nuclear power plants. The demand for them is very large, both inside the country and abroad" said Evgeny Romanov, head of Rosatom.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not necessity to worry and think that everybody is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. All is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...