|Israel Shipyards sells three Shaldag patrol boats|
|Tuesday, 31 July 2012 16:34|
Bloomberg: Israel Shipyards, controlled by Shlomo Schmeltzer and Shlomi Fogel, has agreed a deal for the sale of three Shaldag (Kingfisher) patrol boats for NIS 80 million. The announcement was made to the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange by Gold Bond Group, which owns 20 per cent of the company.
Gold Bond expects to make a NIS 16 million profit from the deal. Gold Bond ended 2011 with net profit of NIS 26.4 million, 18 per cent less than its profit in 2010 following an erosion of profitability at Israel Shipyards.
Latest Book Reviews
- They Sang Like Kangaroos: Australia’s Tinpot Navy In The Great War
- Great British Shipwrecks: A Personal Adventure
- Global Marine Trends 2030
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
Latest CommentsPatricia Brooks: How very true. We are deep sea pilots here in Northern Europe offering a service endorsed and licen...
Pleased to see that sound science is getting a hearing. Over the past 30 years or so, inc...
Chaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson