|Transocean provides fleet update summary|
|Friday, 15 June 2012 19:24|
Transocean Ltd has issued a monthly fleet update summary which includes new contracts, significant changes to existing contracts, and changes in estimated planned out of service time of 15 days or more. Since the May update, backlogs associated with new contracts or extensions is approximately $2.5 billion and planned 2012 out of service time has decreased by a net 19 days.
Highlights are as follows:
Latest Book Reviews
- They Sang Like Kangaroos: Australia’s Tinpot Navy In The Great War
- Great British Shipwrecks: A Personal Adventure
- Global Marine Trends 2030
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
Latest CommentsPatricia Brooks: How very true. We are deep sea pilots here in Northern Europe offering a service endorsed and licen...
Pleased to see that sound science is getting a hearing. Over the past 30 years or so, inc...
Chaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson