|SBM Offshore receives interim award from Shell|
|Friday, 15 June 2012 18:44|
SBM Offshore has announced that it has received a letter of interim award (LOIA) from Shell for the supply, lease and operation of a floating production, storage and offloading unit (FPSO) for the Fram field in the UK sector of the North Sea.
The LOIA allows SBM Offshore to commence engineering and procurement of long lead items to ensure timely completion of the planned Fram FPSO project, which is subject to a Final Investment Decision.
"The agreement signed earlier in the year is a commitment to work with Shell on a long-term basis to develop offshore floating solutions. We look forward to developing many more FPSO projects with Shell around the world in the future".
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...