|G6 Alliance starts Suez port calls|
|Tuesday, 05 June 2012 10:30|
This week the Suez Canal Container Terminal (SCCT) received and worked the first eastbound call of the new ABX (Asia - Black Sea Express) Service operated by the G6 Consortium, comprised of APL, Hapag-Lloyd AG, Hyundai Merchant Marine, Mitsui O.S.K Lines, Nippon Yusen Kaisha and Orient Overseas Container Line.
The 'MOL Performance' arrived ahead of schedule, having called at Odessa, Constanza, Istanbul and Ashdod. She will continue her sailing back out to the Far East, calling at Singapore, Ningbo, Shanghai, Shekou and Hong Kong, APM Terminals said in a statement today.
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...