|Panama Canal holds hearing on tolls adjustments|
|Friday, 01 June 2012 11:33|
The Panama Canal Authority (ACP) recently held a public hearing in the Ascanio Arosemena Center in Balboa, Panama, on its proposal to modify the Panama Canal pricing structure to align Canal toll charges with the value the route provides. Seven representatives from shipping and government participated in this opportunity to express their views.
"Panama Canal customers and members of the maritime industry were welcomed to participate in a transparent and open process," said ACP Administrator/CEO Alberto AlemÃ¡n Zubieta. âWe will study the comments made, as well as the written submissions."
Latest Book Reviews
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- Whatâs In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
- The World Of Arthur Ransom
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...