|Qube Bulk reaches safety milestone at Utah Point|
|Tuesday, 15 May 2012 17:53|
Qube Bulk, a division of publicly-listed Qube, has achieved a workplace health and safety milestone, exceeding 365 days lost time injury free.
Speaking on this achievement, Qube Bulk's director Todd Emmert said: “Qube Bulk has put in place one of the industry’s most detailed workplace health and safety plans and exceeding 365 lost time injury free which is a testament to this process working at an optimum.”
“This was achieved through engaging and developing our employees with a company goal of making the achievement of zero harm a reality.
Disclosure: The Baird family, publishers of Ausmarine and Work Boat World, own shares in Qube.
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...