|Golar seeks de-listing from Oslo stock exchange|
|Tuesday, 01 May 2012 14:11|
Golar LNG Limited has maintained a dual listing for several years. The Company's shares were originally listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange in July 2001 and were subsequently listed on NASDAQ in the US in December 2002. Throughout this period the Board has continuously monitored the benefit of having two separate listings.
It has been observed in recent years that an increasing part of the trading in the Company's stock has taken place in New York, while only limited volumes have traded in Norway. The concentration in the US is further supported by the fact that less than 18 % of the total shares, excluding World Shipholding, are currently held in the Norwegian VPS system.
Symbol GOL.OL not found !
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...