|First 'eco-design' Suezmax joins AET fleet|
|Tuesday, 01 May 2012 13:05|
Recognising the ever increasing demand for more fuel efficient and environmentally friendly vessels, leading tanker owner/operator AET has taken delivery of the first of four 'eco-design' Suezmax tankers.
Built by Samsung Heavy Industries in South Korea, the first 157,000 dwt vessel was delivered and named 'Eagle San Antonio' at a ceremony last week. The remaining three sister ships will be delivered during the course of this year.
Latest Book Reviews
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
- The World Of Arthur Ransom
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...