|Indian Navy to induct new warship|
|Thursday, 26 April 2012 18:28|
This week the Indian Navy will induct the first of three Talwar-class warships, 'INS Teg' to bolster its war-fighting capabilities, Chief of Material Vice Admiral Ganesh Mahadevan said.
India had signed a $1.6bn contract with Russia in July 2006 to build additional three Talwar-class frigates: 'INS Teg', 'INS Tarkash', and 'INS Trikand'.
Latest Book Reviews
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
- The World Of Arthur Ransom
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...