|FORAN used in new Jack-Up Barge Crane|
|Thursday, 26 April 2012 18:26|
FORAN was the CAD/CAM programme used by Drydocks World, Dubai, in the development of the engineering of the new jack-up barge crane, SEP - SAMRAT. Drydocks World, Dubai, the flagship company from the Dubai World Corporation, is about to complete the production documentation and construction of the new vessel for specific offshore building duties.
The vessel is a non-propelled self-elevating platform, with a total lifting capacity of almost 2,950t, through the help of four legs and the corresponding jacking system. It is also equipped with a central main crane and auxiliary systems, such as mooring winches, diesel generators, hydraulic power packs and transfer pumps.
Latest Book Reviews
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- Whatâ€™s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
- The World Of Arthur Ransom
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...