|Cargotec Lands a 17-Machine Deal to Supply Europe's Leading Cargo Handler|
|Thursday, 26 April 2012 18:11|
Cargotec has received an order to deliver 13 Kalmar reachstackers and 4 Kalmar empty container handlers to Europe Container Terminals (ECT), supported by a five-year maintenance agreement. The order has been booked for the first quarter of 2012.
Cargotec secured the deal owing to the total solution it could deliver with high performance, eco-friendly products and excellent service proven over a longstanding relationship. Scheduled for delivery at the end of April 2012, the new models - Kalmar DRF 450-60S5 reachstackers, Kalmar DCF 100-45E7 and DCF90-45E6 empty container handlers - will be serviced at one of Cargotec's service stations.
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...