|Navico establishes Shanghai office|
|Friday, 20 April 2012 12:19|
Navico, a market leader in marine electronics and parent company to the Lowrance, Simrad and B&G brands has announced the establishment of Navico Shanghai, a wholly-owned subsidiary in China.
Navico Chief Executive Officer, Leif Ottosson, said the establishment of the new trading company in China will allow Navico to be closer to its growing customer base.
“We are proud to have built many important relationships with our Chinese channel partners and recognize their importance in our future growth within the region.”
“By establishing a local trading company, we are reinforcing our commitment to the region and providing a strong base to support our customers with our Advantage Service program.”
Based in Shanghai, Navico Business Development Manager, Michael Huang, has been recruited to run the day-to-day operation of the new company.
Latest Book Reviews
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
- The World Of Arthur Ransom
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...