|Drewry and CargoSmart cooperate on new container KPIs|
|Friday, 20 April 2012 11:03|
Drewry Maritime Research and CargoSmart Limited have entered into a cooperation agreement that will introduce a wider range of container Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to help importers and exporters benchmark their carriers’ service levels.
Drewry will incorporate the additional KPIs into a new quarterly report, the details of which will be announced later this month.
“The new container KPIs will add value as they will measure performance at the box-level, which is more important for shippers than at the ship-level,” said Philip Damas, director at Drewry.
Latest Book Reviews
- They Sang Like Kangaroos: Australia’s Tinpot Navy In The Great War
- Great British Shipwrecks: A Personal Adventure
- Global Marine Trends 2030
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
Latest CommentsPatricia Brooks: How very true. We are deep sea pilots here in Northern Europe offering a service endorsed and licen...
Pleased to see that sound science is getting a hearing. Over the past 30 years or so, inc...
Chaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson