|AMOT bearing wear monitor receives NK-Type Approval|
|Tuesday, 10 April 2012 12:13|
The AMOT XTS-W Bearing Wear Monitor, which provides real-time protection of large 2 stroke engine crank bearings by detecting wear before major damage occurs, has received NK-Type Approval, adding this globally recognised certification to its approved portfolio.
This further cements increasing international user-assurance of the system’s unique ability to avoid the high costs of consequential damage from bearing failures, as well as maximising revenues, controlling maintenance and eliminating the need for expensive and risky ‘open-out’ inspections.
Latest Book Reviews
- They Sang Like Kangaroos: Australia’s Tinpot Navy In The Great War
- Great British Shipwrecks: A Personal Adventure
- Global Marine Trends 2030
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
Latest CommentsPatricia Brooks: How very true. We are deep sea pilots here in Northern Europe offering a service endorsed and licen...
Pleased to see that sound science is getting a hearing. Over the past 30 years or so, inc...
Chaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson