|CMB acquires dry bulk assets from Delphis|
|Thursday, 05 April 2012 08:58|
Last week the Board of Directors of CMB met and authorised the company to acquire the dry bulk assets of Delphis on the basis of current market values.
The acquisition will include a 50% participating interest in the joint venture company Ocean Capes Limited, owner of the capesize vessels ‚ÄėMineral Subic‚Äô, ‚ÄėLake Dolphin‚Äô and ‚ÄėBulk Canada‚Äô.
The ‚ÄėLake Dolphin‚Äô is on time charter to Louis Dreyfus Armateurs, also for a ten-year period.
Latest Book Reviews
- 21st Century Sims: Innovation, Education and Leadership for the Modern Era
- Before Jutland: The Naval War In Northern European Waters, August 1914 ‚Äď February 1915
- The Sea And Civilisation: A Maritime History of the World
- Super Highway: Sea Power in the 21st Century
- In All Respects Ready: Australia‚Äôs Navy in World War One
- Ice Ship: The Epic Voyages of the Polar Adventurer FRAM
- The Sydney Sailors‚Äô Home 1859-2009
Latest CommentsKD: Speaking of hagiography , Sea Shepherd did not "win" against Fish & Fish in the UK Supreme Court ......
Christopher Skinner: Your concern over excessive acquisition costs for naval shipbuilding is understandable given the com...
Melanie Stewart: Please look up Operation Blue Rage in the Mediterranean to protect endangered bluefin tuna and you'l...
unnammed: Also strange that Australia, the leaders in Aluminium boat building will rule out building the vesse...