|CMB acquires dry bulk assets from Delphis|
|Thursday, 05 April 2012 08:58|
Last week the Board of Directors of CMB met and authorised the company to acquire the dry bulk assets of Delphis on the basis of current market values.
The acquisition will include a 50% participating interest in the joint venture company Ocean Capes Limited, owner of the capesize vessels â€˜Mineral Subicâ€™, â€˜Lake Dolphinâ€™ and â€˜Bulk Canadaâ€™.
The â€˜Lake Dolphinâ€™ is on time charter to Louis Dreyfus Armateurs, also for a ten-year period.
Latest Book Reviews
- White Star Line: A Photographic History
- Modern Maritime Law: Volume 2: Managing Risks and Liabilities
- Modern Maritime Law: Volume 1: Jurisdiction and Risk
- True North: Journeys Into The Great Northern Ocean
- Asian Maritime Strategies: Navigating Troubled Waters
- The Cornish Fishing Industry: An Illustrated History
- An Introduction To LNG Bunkering
Latest CommentsFermin Dayao: I strongly backed Japan's naval and maritime capabilities by building more sophisticated warships an...
William Turner: Totally agree. What can we do to change our Media's awareness of the terrific work our industry puts...
Fergo: That's exactly the sort of shallow, glib comment that typifies debate on any complex issue of nation...
Mark: "Both locations were sheltered from currents and would have a poor supply of planktonic food. It see...