|CMB acquires dry bulk assets from Delphis|
|Thursday, 05 April 2012 08:58|
Last week the Board of Directors of CMB met and authorised the company to acquire the dry bulk assets of Delphis on the basis of current market values.
The acquisition will include a 50% participating interest in the joint venture company Ocean Capes Limited, owner of the capesize vessels âMineral Subicâ, âLake Dolphinâ and âBulk Canadaâ.
The âLake Dolphinâ is on time charter to Louis Dreyfus Armateurs, also for a ten-year period.
Latest Book Reviews
- Ice Ship: The Epic Voyages of the Polar Adventurer FRAM
- The Sydney Sailorsâ Home 1859-2009
- International Tug & OSV: Annual Review 2014
- Against The Tide: Rickoverâs Leadership Principles and the Rise of the Nuclear Navy
- Blood & Guts: Dispatches from the Whale Wars
- Celebrating 100 Years Of Pride In The Fleet
- Dive Truk Lagoon: The Japanese WWII Pacific Shipwrecks
Latest CommentsChristopher Skinner: Your concern over excessive acquisition costs for naval shipbuilding is understandable given the com...
Melanie Stewart: Please look up Operation Blue Rage in the Mediterranean to protect endangered bluefin tuna and you'l...
unnammed: Also strange that Australia, the leaders in Aluminium boat building will rule out building the vesse...
Todd Hamilton: Agreed on all counts. Another point to take into account is contracts are sometimes paid for before...