|CMB acquires dry bulk assets from Delphis|
|Thursday, 05 April 2012 08:58|
Last week the Board of Directors of CMB met and authorised the company to acquire the dry bulk assets of Delphis on the basis of current market values.
The acquisition will include a 50% participating interest in the joint venture company Ocean Capes Limited, owner of the capesize vessels â€˜Mineral Subicâ€™, â€˜Lake Dolphinâ€™ and â€˜Bulk Canadaâ€™.
The â€˜Lake Dolphinâ€™ is on time charter to Louis Dreyfus Armateurs, also for a ten-year period.
Latest Book Reviews
- An Introduction To LNG Bunkering
- 21st Century Mahan: Sound Military Conclusions for the Modern Era
- Six Essential Elements Of Leadership: Marine Corps Wisdom of a Medal of Honor Recipient
- The Rocketsâ€™ Red Glare: An Illustrated History of the War of 1812
- The Work Of The Harbour Master
- South Pacific Cauldron: World War IIâ€™s Great Forgotten Battlegrounds
- Deep Sea And Foreign Going: Inside Shipping, The Invisible Industry That Brings You 90% Of Everything
Latest CommentsMark: "Both locations were sheltered from currents and would have a poor supply of planktonic food. It see...
Mark: "The evidence for detriment to corals at pH 7.8 is dubious."
Methinks your comments are...
Cap'n Dan Van Blarcom : Of course, Australia was unable to get a submarine out of dry dock to shadow the Russians. Wonderful...
John H Bryant: Sounds like a failed marine pilot here!...