|CMB acquires dry bulk assets from Delphis|
|Thursday, 05 April 2012 08:58|
Last week the Board of Directors of CMB met and authorised the company to acquire the dry bulk assets of Delphis on the basis of current market values.
The acquisition will include a 50% participating interest in the joint venture company Ocean Capes Limited, owner of the capesize vessels â€˜Mineral Subicâ€™, â€˜Lake Dolphinâ€™ and â€˜Bulk Canadaâ€™.
The â€˜Lake Dolphinâ€™ is on time charter to Louis Dreyfus Armateurs, also for a ten-year period.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest Commentsdavid wood ross: Excellent timely article Neil and accurately reflects my own experience. I say timely because recent...
Ross Fletcher: Well said.Needs a lot more noise on this issue. As a professional merchant navy Officer, I have been...
John Oscroft: Try the Barrow in Furness (UK) museum, housed in an old dry dock, whilst a lot is given over to the ...
Tracey: I am reading a wonderful and impressive story......