|CMB acquires dry bulk assets from Delphis|
|Thursday, 05 April 2012 08:58|
Last week the Board of Directors of CMB met and authorised the company to acquire the dry bulk assets of Delphis on the basis of current market values.
The acquisition will include a 50% participating interest in the joint venture company Ocean Capes Limited, owner of the capesize vessels â€˜Mineral Subicâ€™, â€˜Lake Dolphinâ€™ and â€˜Bulk Canadaâ€™.
The â€˜Lake Dolphinâ€™ is on time charter to Louis Dreyfus Armateurs, also for a ten-year period.
Latest Book Reviews
- Deep Sea And Foreign Going: Inside Shipping, The Invisible Industry That Brings You 90% Of Everything
- The Sharkâ€™s Paintbrush: Biomimicry and How Nature is Inspiring Innovation
- The American Clipper Ship, 1845-1920: A Comprehensive History, with a Listing of Builders and Their Ships
- Pollution Prevention From Ships: 30 Years of HELMEPA and MARPOL
- French Designs On Colonial New South Wales: FranÃ§ois PÃ©ronâ€™s Memoir on the English Settlement in New Holland, Van Diemenâ€™s Land and The Archipelagos of the Great Pacific Ocean
- Through Albertâ€™s Eyes: Volume 2 of the British Navy at War and Peace
- Coping With Piracy: Maritime Security Handbook
Latest CommentsKenny: Mermaid Sapphire is not a Mermaid Marine Australia vessel. The vessel is owned by Thai Company with ...
Rob simm: How does seeing a vessel operating outside of Australia in Sakalin, have anything to do with the MUA...
Dan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...
Richard Stretch: Hi I am looking for information regarding Robert Farquhar.He was working at Walkers Limited earley i...