|COSCO delivers bulker duo|
|Thursday, 22 March 2012 18:03|
Cosco Corporation (Singapore) has announced the delivery of two new bulk carriers through its subsidiaries.
COSCO (Dalian) Shipyard has delivered the bulk carrier ‘Ocean Emerald’ to its Asian buyer. The 92,500DWT bulk carrier measures 229.165 metres in length overall, 37.996 metres in breadth and 20.702 metres in depth. The delivery documents were signed by and between COSCO Dalian and the buyer on March 15.
Separately, COSCO (Zhoushan) Shipyard has delivered ‘Port Canton’ to its European buyer. The 57,000DWT bulk carrier measures 189.99 metres in length overall and 32.26 metres in breadth. The delivery documents were signed by and between COSCO Zhoushan and the buyer on March 19.
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...