|BSM Crew Service Centre's 30th anniversary|
|Wednesday, 22 April 2009 09:55|
BSM Crew Service Centre Philippines, Inc recently celebrated its 30th anniversary on April 4.
BSM has established a network of eleven service delivery centres (SDCs) and 21 crew service centres (CSCs) worldwide.
As a crew service centre the company recruits experienced seafarers for Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement. The masters, officers and crew are trained at reputable training centres in the Philippines and overseas. BSM operates the BSM Marine Training Centre in Cyprus and BSM CSC Philippines operates an in-house training facility. Its new building offers extended operation facilities, but most importantly provides facilities for fully fletched training centre with deck/engine simulators with all modern training equipment as well as dormitories.
CSC Philippines has two office buildings in Makati and also operates a branch office in lloilo City. The new office for BSM CSC Philippines is currently under construction in Malate, where a time capsule will be lowered in the ground under the new twelve-storey BSM office building by the Chairman of the its parent company, the Schulte group’s Dr Heinrich Schulte.
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of BSM Crew Service Centre Philippines, a dinner reception was held in Makati City. Present at this occasion were: Dr Heinrich Schulte, Chairman of BS; Ian Beveridge, Chief Executive Officer of BS; and Andreas J Droussiotis, Chief Executive Officer of BSM.
Latest Book Reviews
- The Burning Shore: How Hitler’s U-Boats Brought World War II to America
- In The Shadow Of Greatness: Voices of Leadership, Sacrifice, and Service from America’s Longest War
- Rebalancing US Forces: Basing and Forward Presence in the Asia Pacific
- Zephaniah Kingsley Jnr and the Atlantic World: Slave Trader, Plantation Owner, Emancipator
- The Battleship USS Massachusetts: Super Drawings in 3D
- Bunker Fuel For Marine Engines: A Technical Introduction
- Beautiful Tufi: Between the Past and the Future
Latest CommentsFred: Meanwhile you guys wonder why no one pays your rants any attention. Took me quite sometime to go thr...
John Dunn.: I was an Indentured Apprentice in the 1960's after completing three years pre-sea training. As I c...
partlycloudy: Um, actually he only said they use a similar method to forward their respective propaganda. Another ...
Craig Gordon: Ric.
Look for 'Sugar, Ships, Locomotives' by R.S. Maynard 1946...