|COSCO announces bulker deliveries|
|Friday, 16 March 2012 16:33|
Cosco Corporation (Singapore) has announced the delivery of four new bulk carriers through various subsidiaries.
COSCO (Guangdong) Shipyard has delivered a 57,000DWT bulk carrier, ‘Conti Flint’, to its European buyer. The delivery documents were signed by and between COSCO Guangdong and the buyer on March 6. The bulk carrier measures 189.99 metres in length overall), 32.26 metres in breadth and 18 metres in depth.
Separately, COSCO (Zhoushan) Shipyard has delivered a 92,500DWT bulk carrier, “POS Turmalin” to its European buyer. The delivery documents were signed by and between COSCO Zhoushan and the buyer on March 8. The bulk carrier measures 229.2 metres in length overall, 38 metres in breadth and 20.7 metres in depth.
Latest Book Reviews
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
- The World Of Arthur Ransom
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...