|Grand Alliance dumps Seattle for Tacoma|
|Wednesday, 14 March 2012 17:56|
The members of the Grand Alliance (GA) – Hapag-Lloyd, Nippon Yusen Kaisha (NYK) and Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) – have decided to move their Pacific North West (PNW) operations to the Port of Tacoma, Washington state.
The GA had been a long-time supporter of the Port of Seattle in Washington, but decided to shift in response to the value proposition offered by Tacoma. The GA’s new home will be at the Washington United Terminal in Tacoma (WUT). The GA will have three PNW services calling weekly at the WUT.
Latest Book Reviews
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
- The World Of Arthur Ransom
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...