|Damen tug pair shipped from Vietnam to Morocco|
|Friday, 02 March 2012 15:13|
Two Damen Stan Tugs 2608, the ‘Ibrahim 1’ and the ‘Jacques’, were recently shipped from the anchorage of Halong Bay, Haiphong (Vietnam) to Casablanca, Morocco.
The tugs were transported to Morocco by ‘Atlantic Winter’, an heavy lift vessel with a lifting capacity of 800 tonnes chartered by Danish carrier Thorco from Reederei Heino Winter. After having taken the necessary preparations and rigging of the lifting gear, both tugs were nicely loaded into their prepositioned cradles on deck in a two-day operation.
The tugs were ordered by JL Tug and Fedala Tug. Both are Moroccan, privately owned, maritime services companies that have long-time relationships with Damen Shipyards. The ‘Ibrahim 1’ will be operated by JL Tug in the Port of Jorf Lasfar and the ‘Jacques’ will be operated by Fedala Tug in the Port of Mohammedia.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication yet do not need to worry and believe that all is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everyone is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...