|Nautical Institute gets behind China Maritime|
|Friday, 24 February 2012 11:44|
The Hong Kong branch of the Nautical Institute is getting ready for a busy time at China Maritime Week 2012 in Hong Kong next week, having organised a series of exciting, high-profile events.
The events are as follows:
Reserving seats: There is no charge for attending these events, which have generously been supported by co-sponsors. However, a large turnout is expected, so please secure your place by completing and returning the booking form, available here.
About China Maritime Week
Following highly successful events in 2006, 2008 and 2010, China Maritime is returning for a fourth time to Hong Kong in 2012, from Tuesday, February 28 to Thursday, March 1. Alongside an extensive exhibition, the event will offer a series of social events, facilitating unrivalled networking possibilities.
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- Whatâ€™s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...