|AMOT releases new control system brochure|
|Thursday, 09 February 2012 08:56|
AMOT has released a new brochure detailing its control, safety and hazardous area solutions for engines, compressors, turbines and other rotating equipment in the oil and gas, marine, power generation and transportation industries.
The new 12-page brochure details AMOT’s expertise in all technologies - from relay systems, marshalling cabinets, pneumatic and electronic control and shutdown, to advanced PLC and SCADA applications, which can offer safety related integration to IEC 61508 and 61511.
AMOT and its parent company Roper Industries will be exhibiting at China Maritime Week 2012, at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre from Tuesday, February 28 to Thursday, March 1.
For further information, contact:AMOT, USA Web: www.amot.com
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication yet do not need to worry and believe that all is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. All is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsLeonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...
david wood ross: Excellent timely article Neil and accurately reflects my own experience. I say timely because recent...
Ross Fletcher: Well said.Needs a lot more noise on this issue. As a professional merchant navy Officer, I have been...
John Oscroft: Try the Barrow in Furness (UK) museum, housed in an old dry dock, whilst a lot is given over to the ...