|AMOT releases new control system brochure|
|Thursday, 09 February 2012 08:56|
AMOT has released a new brochure detailing its control, safety and hazardous area solutions for engines, compressors, turbines and other rotating equipment in the oil and gas, marine, power generation and transportation industries.
The new 12-page brochure details AMOT’s expertise in all technologies - from relay systems, marshalling cabinets, pneumatic and electronic control and shutdown, to advanced PLC and SCADA applications, which can offer safety related integration to IEC 61508 and 61511.
AMOT and its parent company Roper Industries will be exhibiting at China Maritime Week 2012, at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre from Tuesday, February 28 to Thursday, March 1.
For further information, contact:AMOT, USA Web: www.amot.com
Latest Book Reviews
- Six Essential Elements Of Leadership: Marine Corps Wisdom of a Medal of Honor Recipient
- The Rockets’ Red Glare: An Illustrated History of the War of 1812
- The Work Of The Harbour Master
- South Pacific Cauldron: World War II’s Great Forgotten Battlegrounds
- Deep Sea And Foreign Going: Inside Shipping, The Invisible Industry That Brings You 90% Of Everything
- The Shark’s Paintbrush: Biomimicry and How Nature is Inspiring Innovation
- The American Clipper Ship, 1845-1920: A Comprehensive History, with a Listing of Builders and Their Ships
Latest CommentsHugh O'Neill: Once again, Captain George Livingstone hits the bull's eye. He has successfully articulated the issu...
Kenny: Mermaid Sapphire is not a Mermaid Marine Australia vessel. The vessel is owned by Thai Company with ...
Rob simm: How does seeing a vessel operating outside of Australia in Sakalin, have anything to do with the MUA...
Dan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...