|AMOT releases new control system brochure|
|Thursday, 09 February 2012 08:56|
AMOT has released a new brochure detailing its control, safety and hazardous area solutions for engines, compressors, turbines and other rotating equipment in the oil and gas, marine, power generation and transportation industries.
The new 12-page brochure details AMOT’s expertise in all technologies - from relay systems, marshalling cabinets, pneumatic and electronic control and shutdown, to advanced PLC and SCADA applications, which can offer safety related integration to IEC 61508 and 61511.
AMOT and its parent company Roper Industries will be exhibiting at China Maritime Week 2012, at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre from Tuesday, February 28 to Thursday, March 1.
For further information, contact:AMOT, USA Web: www.amot.com
Latest Book Reviews
- Deep Sea And Foreign Going: Inside Shipping, The Invisible Industry That Brings You 90% Of Everything
- The Shark’s Paintbrush: Biomimicry and How Nature is Inspiring Innovation
- The American Clipper Ship, 1845-1920: A Comprehensive History, with a Listing of Builders and Their Ships
- Pollution Prevention From Ships: 30 Years of HELMEPA and MARPOL
- French Designs On Colonial New South Wales: François Péron’s Memoir on the English Settlement in New Holland, Van Diemen’s Land and The Archipelagos of the Great Pacific Ocean
- Through Albert’s Eyes: Volume 2 of the British Navy at War and Peace
- Coping With Piracy: Maritime Security Handbook
Latest CommentsKenny: Mermaid Sapphire is not a Mermaid Marine Australia vessel. The vessel is owned by Thai Company with ...
Rob simm: How does seeing a vessel operating outside of Australia in Sakalin, have anything to do with the MUA...
Dan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...
Richard Stretch: Hi I am looking for information regarding Robert Farquhar.He was working at Walkers Limited earley i...