|AMOT releases new control system brochure|
|Thursday, 09 February 2012 08:56|
AMOT has released a new brochure detailing its control, safety and hazardous area solutions for engines, compressors, turbines and other rotating equipment in the oil and gas, marine, power generation and transportation industries.
The new 12-page brochure details AMOT’s expertise in all technologies - from relay systems, marshalling cabinets, pneumatic and electronic control and shutdown, to advanced PLC and SCADA applications, which can offer safety related integration to IEC 61508 and 61511.
AMOT and its parent company Roper Industries will be exhibiting at China Maritime Week 2012, at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre from Tuesday, February 28 to Thursday, March 1.
For further information, contact:AMOT, USA Web: www.amot.com
Latest Book Reviews
- Celebrating 100 Years Of Pride In The Fleet
- Dive Truk Lagoon: The Japanese WWII Pacific Shipwrecks
- HELMEPA’s Guide On Us Coast Guard Port State Control Examinations
- ITS 2014: The 23rd International Tug, Salvage & Osv Convention And Exhibition
- Méditerranée Mer Vivante: 18th édition
- Australia’s Secret War: How Unionists Sabotaged our Troops in World War II
- The Accidental Admiral: A Sailor Takes Command at NATO
Latest Commentsunnammed: Also strange that Australia, the leaders in Aluminium boat building will rule out building the vesse...
Todd Hamilton: Agreed on all counts. Another point to take into account is contracts are sometimes paid for before...
anna sinclair: I am working at Deep water point and would like to know the history of Paspaley family
Dave: Perhaps a bit more research would have helped your article accuracy on the push for more recreationa...