|AMOT releases new control system brochure|
|Thursday, 09 February 2012 08:56|
AMOT has released a new brochure detailing its control, safety and hazardous area solutions for engines, compressors, turbines and other rotating equipment in the oil and gas, marine, power generation and transportation industries.
The new 12-page brochure details AMOT’s expertise in all technologies - from relay systems, marshalling cabinets, pneumatic and electronic control and shutdown, to advanced PLC and SCADA applications, which can offer safety related integration to IEC 61508 and 61511.
AMOT and its parent company Roper Industries will be exhibiting at China Maritime Week 2012, at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre from Tuesday, February 28 to Thursday, March 1.
For further information, contact:AMOT, USA Web: www.amot.com
Latest Book Reviews
- Commercial Practice In Bunkering
- Circle Of Treason: A CIA Account of Traitor Aldrich Ames and the Men he Betrayed
- A Sailor’s War
- Wrecks & Reefs of Southeast Scotland
- Allied Master Strategists: The Combined Chiefs of Staff in World War II
- Deep Currents And Rising Tides: The Indian Ocean and International Security
- International Tug & OSV Annual Review 2013
Latest CommentsDan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...
Richard Stretch: Hi I am looking for information regarding Robert Farquhar.He was working at Walkers Limited earley i...
David Benn.: What is the best metal to use for building equipment to be used on oil rigs in the north sea. Corros...
Brian O'Callaghan: well written by Captain Bolt .He is correct in local knowlege of his Ports. I have work on Albany pi...